Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elfen Lied Manga - Minitokyo

Elfen Lied Manga

Tagged under Elfen Lied

page 1 of 1 12 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Hey, does anybody out there know a good site for downloading Elfen Lied manga? Another site besides [unicorn's note: link removed] and [unicorn: link removed]. I tried at those sites but they didn't work. So please, if anybody knows, please tell me!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

i got mine from [unicorn's note: link removed] and there is a few scanslation at [unicorn's note: link removed] i hope there are still people seeding there. hope this helps..

thk eck7 for the link, but any one now whem the manga will appear in libreri...........................................

I like the anime of Elfen Lied, so I hope that I can read the manga too! :D

Do think that there is a chance that the will translate it on english?

Kamiw

LOVELESS

ehhhhh
i already bought the manga but i dont think it's good
if u see anime and then u go to see manga
u'll think ... 'b*llsh*t'
u'll wanna find the way to throw it away = =|||

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I have only seen the first episode of it on comcast on demand so far... my friend told me she found a site with all the manga translated but she said she accidently "deleted" the site on her favorites. .....yeah, right, I bet! *grumble grumble* ¬_¬

Signature Image
(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(")

Only if the anime series was as long as the manga. ><

i heard the anime only goes to about half the manga series LOL and i heard the storyline is slightly different. The only thing i don't like about the manga is that its animation is not as good as the anime .

Hi everybody!
Does anyone have a link to a web site that I can download manga from cause I have trouble finding what I want. I would be much thankful!

joshdoek

joshdoek

Writer

Quote by sensuidarkdetectiveHi everybody!
Does anyone have a link to a web site that I can download manga from cause I have trouble finding what I want. I would be much thankful!

Not to rain on your parade buddy, but I get the feeling that it's ageinst the rules for anyone here to give out information like that. Your best bet would be to buy the manga that you seek. Check Amozon. com or eBay. That's where I get mine at least.

Signature
Run, run as fast as you can. I'll catch you, for I'm the Gingerbread Man.

I've started reading the manga, after I've watched the series for about the 4th or 5th time (heck, that was long ago... talk about lazy...), but I still haven't finished it. It's true that it has more story, than the anime, but hey, that's usually true to all manga (Naruto seems to be an exception as far as I've read it though).
Anyway I think the art is really disappointing, especially regarding Lucy/Nyuu, and the horns on the dicloniuses. They were a lot better in the anime imho - even if a bit "neko-chan"-ish.
I'll get back to reading it once I find out where I've stashed it...

If someone want download manga here is the link http://mangatracker.kicks-ass.net:6969/index.html?search=elfen+lied

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.