Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oi - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

I'm new. Whatever.

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

:: Pounce. :: Neeeewwwbiiiiie! >w<;; :: Hoogle. :: Heya, dude. xD;; Welcome to MT, of course! ^o^;; I hope you have tons of fun, and.. and.. ano.. o__o;; That's about it! Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already~ x3;;

p.s. You remind me awfully a lot of someone else I know. o.o;; He says "oi" all the time. xx;; Anyway, happy leveling. xD;; :: Stole Keough's quote. :: >w<;;

Signature

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Omni! Hope you have a great time time here in MT! Sayounara!

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

hoi
wellcome to minitokyo, have a nice time here and enjoy your staying^^
cya

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

hoiya! welcome welcome ^^ Hope you hav a wonderful time here :) Enjoy the view! lol! Happy leveling! :P c ya!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Welcome to Minitokyo. Make friends and have fun. Enjoy the galleries and the forums.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

haha, very short intro there... ^_^' Anyways, welcome to MT! I hope you have a great time here, and make lots of friends! Take care, and see you around.

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I'm really speechless when I saw the introduction...WHATEVER.....hehe...
Welcome to MT new member, have fun and .....I'm out of words here.....good day *walk away* ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

rofl.. XD thats a short and to the point intro... rofl.. XD

well omni-san, welcome to MT and hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^ if you have any questions, remember to check out the support page for all your Q and A needs you can also ask me too if you have any small questions. lol.... XD

anyways, cya around in MT. ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.