Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 April Fools - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Happy April Fools day everyone! Yup, its just a prank, I was going to let it go on a little bit longer but I'm getting too much hate pms XD<br><br>

Joke was about raising dl level to 40 and deleting ecchi scans XD

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I see. Thanks for the info. You still haven't added me to your friends list. >_>

Members must really get affiliated with Minitokyo now since scans cannot be downloaded until reaching level 40. It would be a good idea to take the time to collaborate with other members.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

omgomg osi noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! D:

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

wuschel

wuschel

wollknoll

Finally ^_____________________________^ i have waited so long for this.

Good work Osi :3 see ya nee ~

rofl...like you would delete the ecchi XD
*laughs at all pawned noobs that leave mt*
haha this would be great if that happened
oh well im glad im already lvl 40
*runs to dl as much ecchi as i can*

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

Fuck... not lvl 40 X_x
*runs away*
*crying*

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I guess it seems a good idea for those who are Lvl.40 or above, but that's quite high. Oh well, it's forthe good of Minitokyo as a whole and that's what's important :) .

Good work Osi ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

nekohana

Brain Sold Seperetly

hazah! New rules! Which would make it "easy" for me to download since its been limited, now. Oh well... Just 30 more levels!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

wow that's some new stuff here.... well i don't really mind, scans aren't why i'm on MT. but it might be a hard thing for the wallers, though one get tired fast with the *star / moon / cute girl* type of wall :)
anyway, nice plan, hope this gets MT to be a better comunnity ahah

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

nice ...
no more leecher around i think ...

>_<

*considering leavin mt too , coz now he is a leecher*

u broke my heart osi -sama u____u;;;;

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

twinklebyte

twinklebyte

{| starry . starry . night |}

o.O Now I'm definitely going to have work harder to get to my downloads. >.< 33 more levels to go... (maybe level 25? Please? Ah well, I'll get there eventually).

[CLAMP.fan]|[Escaflowne.fan]|[X.fan]
- hope is a waking dream -

Kurosawa

Kurosawa

>_> nah,you fail ._.

O_O.
"bows" to osi XD
Finally no more leecher :D
Good job osi ~^__^

what ever!

nooooo o_O xD
I'm level 10 soon and... not level 40 !! XD
Just 30 more levels !!

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

hmmm...i better work hard to get to lv40!! ^_^ lol oh well no biggy for me since i don't really dl anything from MT...i'm just here to meet new ppl and have friends! ^_^

Eh what does this mean? That we who just reached level 10 can't d/l scans?

They have to reach level 40!? !??!
Thats is a ridicolus HIGH level!

I can't reach that level as I do wallpapers and dont have that many scan to submit in a short enough time to reach level 40.
I have to wait years to even d/l one scan...thats unfair!

Nuuuu! T_T I've been working hard to get to level ten so I could download scans for wallpapers but now it's gonna take me forever to get to level fourty... gah. *falls over*

I just reached level 10 too! Now it just feels like a waste staying here. I get nothing in return for submitting my stuff - not until like level 40...not happening!!!!

This was really poor of you guys... Im really disappointed in you. :(

Yeah. So. April Fools?

eterra

eterra

owkeey thx for the info.....

nice one!!

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Is there any way that we could do something else besides reaching level 40? I mean, I've been here for more than a year and a half and I haven't submitted much since I'm too busy with work.

If we donate a certain amount of money, do you think maybe we could have access to the scans? I'd be willing to do that. Posting to get up to level 40 takes way too long and I don't have any anime related material to submit, besides wallpapers I've done but I just can't do them anymore because of uni =/

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

hmm...by any chance does the fact that it's April Fools day play any part in this info? Either way, I'll work hard to reach level 40,even if it didn't matter.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

jhujhiti

Retired Moderator

jhujhiti

Bug Exterminator

Level 40 for scans!? I have to argue about this one. Level 10 was acceptable. It allowed relatively new members to download scans soon to make new wallpapers. I also don't think scans amount to all that much traffic on the site. Instead, here is what I propose:

We limit wallpaper downloads to members only. The only wallpapers that can be downloaded by guests are those that are on the front page (new or popular) and those that are highlighted by the gallery administrators.

** edit **
Got me, dammit! April fools =( My suggestion still stands.

I HOPE this is a trick due to 1 april.
Because raising it to level 40 is just bad manner! And really shitty unfair for those of us who JUST Reached level 10.

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

wahh.. I think that the new rules are a great.. mhmm.. maybe MT would get faster and I wouldn't have to post a comment twice.. ^_^'
and I've never made a wallie with an ecchi scan, so that would not be problem for me.. O.O

Signature Image

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.