Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 April Fools - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

Yes it about time.
I like the new rules.
I especially like the rule of 1 wall per week.
There are people who submit like 6 in one they and I have to say most of them are crap.

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by Masaru-Sanhmm...by any chance does the fact that it's April Fools day play any part in this info? Either way, I'll work hard to reach level 40,even if it didn't matter.

wow nice thinking ahah...... but maybe it ain't true muahahah. btw osi just changed his name, that might be something to do with april's fool :)
but anyway, i think that all you ppl who complain you can't dl the scans, i think that scans are here to make walls, so if you want one badly, you can ask one high lvl member to send it to you, he'll do that gladly XP

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

level 40? thats pretty harsh, but whether or not its an april fools thing. but if it were true i still think 40 is too high as you need scans to make wallies and you need wallies to raise your level. maybe a more reasonable level, like 30 at the most, 40 is kinda out in left field. as you can see im not speaking out for just myself as im only a level 14 at the moment so im not gaining as much as the next person

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

^_^' haha cool

'Signature Image'

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quite a strict rule though, anyway, all for the best, you have your reason lol............:)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

LOL @ April fool

level 40 is too high I think, like lvl 20 would be bearable...well, but who am I to complain...

That's reality for you...If it is april fools, then it isn't funny :)

hm ic...so many foolish ppl who believe this un-funny april-fools
che.
but i guess i have to participate too.....
ohh osi...um i mean pantsu-sama [mr.pants] don't to this to us.
yeah u can think u got me too,if u happy then. *crap*

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

rofl, so the day I fear has finally come, the elite has taken over this place. My stock pile bunker of weaponary and derogatory words are ready. I think I told you guys I would rise up for a revolution if the elite ever get the idea that this place is their private kingdom. ;) I will fight for the newbies' right to leech and spam this site, because we are all newbies once. *Hearing the Cry of All Newbies* Getting scan a level 40 is saying to the poor that welfare just got cut off, now you lazy poor people, you need to clean other people's shoes to get anything. :) I will use everything in my disposal to fight this, now who's with me. It seems this is the perfect time to launch my rallying cry for all.

*Hear Me Newbies*
*We are here to fight the injustice of the Elites*
*They are saying we can't leech no More!*
*By the way they the mod is saying the newbies are ugly and stupid ;)*
*i heard that the mod especially this God of Underworld we have here has his own basement full of ecchi collections, and he likes to download ecchi scans even when he sleeps, He puts them up in his bedroom too ;)* *Oh he has a mirrior above his bed too* ;)
*The elite are laughting at all of you right now*
*They don't care about you newbies*
*I heard some elite even planning to ban wallpaper download to you guys too*
*Are we going to let them get away with that*
*No Way!*
*I am your savior to fight such injustice*
*I said we spam everything in site, since we can't download, but we can still post in this place*
*We will give them hell My Newbies*
*They may take our Life, but They will Never take our Freedom!!!!!* *Tried to do a Mel Gibson shout*

Disclaimer: if any of you actually did everything I suggested, I am not responsible for any damages you cause, and I have no liability in this what so ever. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

So finally my first ever complaint came through when I first arrived here on MT... my limit was Level 35, but you raised it to Level 40. That's crazy. lol - Yes, great news. Finally. **Nods** No more leechers in the process. Then again, could this be a joke on April Fool's Day? - LOL - C'est la vie.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

uuh im scared *shivers* .lol.
i bet u don't dare to do this,even though u done it,i believe it's just temporary to make ppl believe that this is not april fools,buat actualy it is.

*sigh* c'mon dude,it's not fun anymore.

Lvl 40? It's too high! Lvl 25 looks good...

gzg9jg

gzg9jg

Grifter

I'm w/ Sumomo & Urufudo. I too have been trying hard to reach lvl 10 so that I can get access to better scans, why lvl 40?

On average how long does it take to reach that lvl?

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Quote by CelessaSo finally my first ever complaint came through when I first arrived
here on mt... my limit was Level 35, but you raised it to Level 40.
That's crazy. lol - Yes, great news. Finally. **Nods** No more leechers
in the process. Then again, could this be a joke on April Fool's Day? -
lol - C'est la vie.

I hope so.
This could become a problem for "quality".
I know from experience that is the wall isn't "good enough," then it will most likely be deleted/removed from the gallery.
If users aren't allowed access to scans until lvl 40, then most walls uploaded probably will be crappy! Think about it!! -_-
No good scan access=no good wall postings (I know that's a generalization.) :(

Anyway, this seems to be just an April Fool's joke (hopefully)... :\
It would be rather cruel to some users if it was raised such a ridiculous amount.
If it were a more reasonable, sensible lvl like 30, or 25, then I could understand it because then the leechers would be weeded out from those who'd work hard for levels. Which would be very, very good.

Also, 2 walls a week would be reasonable as well rather than just 1. I mean the ratio of days to uploads (1 to 7) for that would be unthinkable, if it was just 1 per week! It would probably be better for the over all quality, admittedly, but if scan dl ablities are also so heavily restricted, then it could screw-over MT's members in general, exempting the "Elite".

Quote by MordinI think I told you guys I would rise up for a revolution if the
elite ever get the idea that this place is their private kingdom. ;) I
will fight for the newbies' right to leech and spam this site, because
we are all newbies once. *Hearing the Cry of All Newbies* Getting scan
a level 40 is saying to the poor that welfare just got cut off, now you
lazy poor people, you need to clean other people's shoes to get
anything. :) I will use everything in my disposal to fight this, now
who's with me. It seems this is the perfect time to launch my rallying
cry for all.

I'm with ya---for the n00bs we all once were!!
*gets shot for talking too much and posting looong posts too often* x_x;; Ehhh....... sah-sah-....s-sorry... *dies*

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

I am ok with everything else but the lv 40 to download scans mostly becuse usually I am a Impatiant person

And itTook me 2 months just to get to level 13 aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Lol i alway's like how you can make things better. Good rule, now your sure that all the noobs sta way. I just have get up 32 more level to download scans. Ahwell I wans't planning on leaving any time now so... I alway's love a good challenge.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by AirMasteromgomg osi noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! D:

ROFLMAFO.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

i dun really download nething...but ok thnx for tellin me bout it

i type as i think, not the other way around

uaaaa i will take years to reach that level
if i manage to get a level up about once a week, that means in 10 months i'm finally able to dl scans.
but maybe the minimum level becomes lv80 in some months again, and then i'll have to wait another year.
OMG that will be hard, very hard

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Relax, about the fifth April Fool I've read on a webpage today. No big deal. No Moderator nor the Admin has posted since the first one that announces this new rule to supress the rumor of being this a April Fool or not. If it wasn't, they would have likely to inform us that this isn't the case at all but they didn't.

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Argh....This sucks...

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by hishouAnyway, this seems to be just an April Fool's joke (hopefully)... smiley
It would be rather cruel to some users if it was raised such a ridiculous amount.
If it were a more reasonable, sensible lvl like 30, or 25, then I could understand it because then the leechers would be weeded out from those who'd work hard for levels. Which would be very, very good.

Haha - if it is - ROFL - you got to love the hate mail coming into the moderator's office. I can see the flame wars coming already. ROFL - Surprise, surprise! **Tosses a shoe and slams it on the mailbox office window** Whoops! **Watches the mailman frantically come in with a bunch of ecchi scans and burning them** Someone's attacking the office! Quick! Oh noes! The noobs are coming! **Watches the n00bs scurry over to grab the scans and catch on fire** Ahhhh! @_@

lol - I'm just kidding, but you have to admit that some of their reactions were really funny, nonetheless. If it was actually real, I would have settled for Level 20 or 25. Meh, means they'll have to work a lot harder. Watch the boards get riddled with one-line spam. lol

Quote by hishouAlso, 2 walls a week would be reasonable as well rather than just 1. I mean the ratio of days to uploads (1 to 7) for that would be unthinkable, if it was just 1 per week! It would probably be better for the over all quality, admittedly, but if scan dl ablities are also so heavily restricted, then it could screw-over MT's members in general, exempting the "Elite".

You have to feel sorry that there aren't many new wallers out there who can do quite an impressive job. **Shrugs** This move has its pros and cons - but one a week... hmm - two or three a week would seem fine, but I'll have to admit if its funny that someone sends 1 wall and watches it get deleted right away. That would spell mayhem, literally. lol

**Tosses a brick and watches it smash through a window**
April Fools! ROFL! It's like the end of the world - oh gosh no! Ahhh! **Runs away** lol
End of long verbose post.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kaylamew

kaylamew

Words from Yuko-sama

Great Idea getting rid of the ecchi - there are other places to go for that. Here is a place of learning and experimenting and meeting new people ... but level 40.... couldn't it even be like 20 or 30... some of us will never get there. With one wallpaper a week we also wont be able to level fast enough .... keep on trucking MT!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki hears what the pantsu man ish saying .. *-*

;3 roflz ...

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.