Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 April Fools - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 103 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

...that would've been a great prank!
but i probably would be pissed because i'm only at Lv 23
other wise it would've been ok cause i don't really dl much and i don't look at ecchi pics
so much ridicule towards your prank man...

hay whats up, i totally missed that joke, been busy at work but in my opinion it was just to scare you people and i must admit it worked pritty well, gret joke but anyway think about it, if it was true ( i know that most of you guys and girls are good friends, of corse you talk to each other alot but even so it would take such a long time to reach lv 40 ) so even if it was true most people would loose interest in this site and go somewere else and nobody wants that, i can see if there is a problem with leaching rase the level, but dont make it so people
hve to spend months to get anywere. but what do i know i'am just a noob

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Domo "Pantsu-sama"! <3 xdd'
Me soo~ happy again.... TT^TT''

Thanks, Osi. I figured this had to be an April Fool's joke! Especially because of what everyone was saying, you wouldn't delete those ecchi's! ^_~ hehe~

Great prank, though. Most believable I've seen in awhile! ^^
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

:)
This prank I like it...
well, this post will my first one in minitokyo...
:P

Have Fun in April Fools

Have a nice April Fools day!!!

see. Thanks for the info. You still haven't added me to your friends list.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 103 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.