Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scrapped Princess coming to the US - Minitokyo

Scrapped Princess coming to the US

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Scrapped Princess is finally coming to the US! Ha-zaa!
This series is one of my favorites and I can't wait to go get it on DVD.

Master Pivot
Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

lol yea its been licensed for a while and the first DVD finally comes out later this month.

You also get a 12'' figure with it @_@ if you order the limited edition. I am so getting this series, as I have heard good things about it.

Signature

Marudashi

Inner voice

It was featured on the cover of my anime magazine. It looks very interesting and I hope to look into it.

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

The limited edition box is a tresure i have sought after ever since seeing it released in japan and the months i have spent evying all those japanese fanboys for being so darn...japanese. -_- . Anyhoo i guess i can always be the envy to other people therefore getting a karmic revenge thing going on. By the way, i have seen part of the series and liked it so that y'all dont think i only want the box for the figurine and leave the anime second. Im a fundementalist.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I really liked this series so I'm glad it's coming out :) Time to waste more money <cheer>

Signature

i like this series so mush on dvd dont miss it

They had the show on winamp TV awhile back. I saw saw most of the series but they stopped showing it before I could see the last few eps.

"You can run, but you'll just die tired."

just hope they dont butcher/kill the voices of the chars like they do to alot of the series T_T

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

there will be a special edition box for the second dvd as well, it will come with another figure like the fist disk. it should be great.

Yeah. The first box has a figurine of Pacifica. The second one has a figurine of Pacifica's totally gorgeous sister, Raquel. Too bad she doesn't get as much screen time as their brother, Shannon.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Whoo-hoo!
I picked up the limited edition box (with figurine) last weekend, while at SakuraCon!
The DVD is excellent and the figurine looked pretty good. My only issue with it was that I thought the figurine was a might too disproportionately leggy.

Master Pivot
Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.