Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did you get your MT name? - Minitokyo

Where did you get your MT name?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

hi everyone!!! Tell me, how or where did you come up with/ get your MT name???

this i would like t o hear from a lot people!! ^^

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It's an imitation of my e-mail address.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

I thought there was already a thread like this? Oh well. My MT name is my real name. I guess I don't like using user names....

This is the name I've been using at several sites. I picked it because "Lazarus" was taken at one site and I thought it was kinda catchy. :P

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Alisha, it's your real name?? it is beautiful!
Mine, I was looking for something misteryous matching my personality. It's an strange (unknown) fact, my being... :P so, I'm UnknownFact :D
and after all, it matches my new believe!!Nobody knows the truth (I mean the truth I believe in, of course!!Don't take it wrong!) so, it is unknown...and because somethung is a fact, well, it is an unknown fact :D
Do you like it?
see ya

Signature
Fun.

I clicked "register" typed the user name and pressed submit and tadda...thats how I got my MT name :D

lol, I've always had a thing for knights and my favorite anime character is Itachi who is the best sharingan user...

Signature Image

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

The name "Jinpun" is something that I just made up, playing a computer game actually.

i now use it on all anime forums I go to because it sounds Japanese. It does actually mean "Night Soil" in Japanese, although at the time I didn't know, I was told by a member on another forum that it actually means something in Japanese...

Signature

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

it IS my name.... and well my titile is my screename everywhere else as well as a description of myself.... but i stopped doing this cause i cept getting stalked...

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Quote by UnknownFactAlisha, it's your real name?? it is beautiful!

Yeah Alisha's my real name!^_^ I'm glad you like it! I always thought it was a bit strange...

Quote by SharinganKnightI clicked "register" typed the user name and pressed submit and tadda...thats how I got my MT name :D

*laughs* We know that dummy!^__^ I think that's how everyone got there name!*laughs*

Quote by Alisha

Quote by SharinganKnightI clicked "register" typed the user name and
pressed submit and tadda...thats how I got my MT name :D

*laughs* We know that dummy!^__^ I think that's how everyone got there
name!*laughs*

:( ....damn I thought I was special...*runs off crying because of crushed dreams*

Signature Image

Newgrounds

Newgrounds

Problems Of The Future, Today!

I got my name from the website www.newgrounds.com which is a great website.

Signature

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by Alisha

Quote by SharinganKnightI clicked "register" typed the user name and
pressed submit and tadda...thats how I got my MT name :D

*laughs* We know that dummy!^__^ I think that's how everyone got there
name!*laughs*

:( ....damn I thought I was special...*runs off crying because of crushed dreams*

Awwww. Come back SharinganKnight! I didn't mean it as a bad thing!

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

lol i do like your name. Alisha. such a pretty name wish i had it... everyone here has such interesting names!!

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Quote by AlishaAwwww. Come back SharinganKnight! I didn't mean it as a bad thing!

yay! Im special! lol : )

Signature Image

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Kamikaze comes from Gotenks' Kamikaze Ghost from DBZ. Koga is my favorite character in InuYasha, so I decided to combine the two together to get KamikazeKoga.

my cantonese name
it means strenght

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

I got mine from a book. Lol. So original, ne? ^_^'

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

All my friends call me Drak (short for Drakula), so I really get used to it (it's like second name actually).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

I randomly decided to introduce myself to certain people as `Alfonso` in the 7th grade as a prank. I`m in grade 11 now, and the name has stuck since then, deriving several variations such as Alfie, Alphonse, The Fonz and Fonzie (I happen to be rather partial to Happy Days)

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

well i used this name the 1st time i played diablo 2 lod... if ya switch the letters it gives my real name...but i am not telling witch to switch...
i use this name in all fourms i am in...
Tias or
Tias-ssj(i do the ssj cuz i did it long time ago... its like a trademark thats why...be4 i did cuz i liked dbz MUCH but now i just play it on warcraft)

It is time for you to drown

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Jakulito is the name my other-half named himself back when my schizophrenia was on its high. The shrink told me to accept it as a part of myself so, I'm Jakulito now.

Jakulito Bayagbag. Only.

Signature

em.. from my head.. one day just played with words.. and.. you see the effect XD

My friend is a really big Sonic the Hedgehog fan and she wanted to design a character for me. I told her I wanted it to be a chinchilla and we named him BenHo because My real name is Ben and Benjo means toilet in japanese... so BenHo became my nickname in real life too.

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

SilverBlue...nothing special really...just one of my favourite colours ^^

Signature

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.