Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did you get your MT name? - Minitokyo

Where did you get your MT name?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

my name is David but my family says my Davo so i put how my username

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I looked deep into dark abyss that is my soul....
Lo and behold, I found a sword that was forged in the fires of Hell...

....anyways, one thing led to another, and I came up with my name.
I think it was originally gonna be something longer, but I shortened it to "undeadsymphony"

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

I found mine lying around under my bed...kinda dusty really

Signature Image

MasterFoot

MasterFoot

Protecter of the World Beyond

My name.... well i have no idea, i once did but that was before having to learn trival things like the derivative of some silly equation that ill never use. Darn you math >=(

i need a better Avatar....

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It was the name of a toy I used to have and love.
Plus the fact that I unitentionally sneek up on people. What I can't help it if I'm really quiet.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

I got my MiniTokyo name from a name I have on an mmorpg.

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

there was a Hanna Barbara (sp?) character called Jabber Jaws that I always liked because he was a shark (I have a fascination with sharks) and I like to listen to Gabber (techno), so I combined the two and Voila!

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Well ... my name is Veronika =))

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

its my username 4 my msn...

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

k-li

k-li

Magical Girl ^_^

mine is my name, only abbreviated ^_^ the full spelling it kayleigh, but since me and my friends are lazy when typing it got shortened to k-li, as that is how its pronounced ^_^

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

i got mine from one of my favorite characters in fushigi yuugi----chichiri-----
i was going to take nuriko (favorite character) but someone already took it

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

it is one of my role playing characters for robotech and i just decided that it would work and i have yet to find anyone that has the same name so it's pretty cool

Signature

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

well, i really like sasuke-sama so i got his last name... then i got saori because it's one of my codenames when i play games... hehe...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

From an anime opening song...guess which one ;) ...shouldn't be too hard for most...

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

"Nox" is latin for ghost, night, shadow, or dark and uh..................... Phoenixes are cool

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

i got my name off a beverage bottle the i like. it was off beat and witty. you should compare it to my sn. you my get a laugh

This is my RPG name. I made it when I started playing Baulder's Gate. Now I use it for email, forums, etc. Basically, anything where I have to login, because it's a name made by me and it has never been taken.

Although, if you see Galactic on a first person shooter, that might be me, there are a few Galactics out there.

I just came up with the "Zane" part myself, and it just popped into my head. But I thought that having only one syllable wasn't good enough, so I added a "Jin" as in "Person".

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Totosan85

Chibi A.D.D.-er

Well, my friend Diggy called me a puppy once (I have no idead why) and then she callled me Toto, some of my other friends heard about this so they started to call me Toto...so the name kinda stuck. ^_^

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Interesting yet short and boring and easy to understand story! I'll tell it despite the fact you may think this is a waste of time (which is poposturous considering some people's time is worthless)! It all started one day long ago...:Flashback: I was playing an mmorgp called City of Hero's. I had to go on what seemed a regular mission from a man in a place called Talos Island. I simply had to walk in on the bad guys, take away their contraband and incapacitate and arrest their leader. Only this time... it was a little more. These guys I fought were known as the 'Freakshow' their name coming from the things they wore and did to themselves and others. I went through the little guys taking whatever they had and soon reached their leader: TeH PwnOZx0r. The most feared man in all of Talos Island. I struck first with a devastating blow to the neck that would have felled many men but he simply got up and came at me with his ferocious claw. I had to act fast. Using my incredible powers I focused pure energy into my fist and decked him and flew him back a few feet. I had little time. I drew my largest un and began firing my most powerful array of weapons at this thing. Through the smoke I saw a claw come across my chest, severing many parts of my cyborg circutry. Through the haze of my near and inevitable unconsciousness I drew my weapon, aimed and fired a bullet the felled the massive thing that was once a man. When I awoke hours later I was repaired. Then minutes after the mayor awarded me with a badge he called: PwnOZx0r. It was the most decorating moment in my career that distinguished me to be forever... a true Hero.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Interesting yet short and boring and easy to understand story! I'll tell it despite the fact you may think this is a waste of time (which is poposturous considering some people's time is worthless)! It all started one day long ago...:Flashback: I was playing an mmorgp called City of Hero's. I had to go on what seemed a regular mission from a man in a place called Talos Island. I simply had to walk in on the bad guys, take away their contraband and incapacitate and arrest their leader. Only this time... it was a little more. These guys I fought were known as the 'Freakshow' their name coming from the things they wore and did to themselves and others. I went through the little guys taking whatever they had and soon reached their leader: TeH PwnOZx0r. The most feared man in all of Talos Island. I struck first with a devastating blow to the neck that would have felled many men but he simply got up and came at me with his ferocious claw. I had to act fast. Using my incredible powers I focused pure energy into my fist and decked him and flew him back a few feet. I had little time. I drew my largest un and began firing my most powerful array of weapons at this thing. Through the smoke I saw a claw come across my chest, severing many parts of my cyborg circutry. Through the haze of my near and inevitable unconsciousness I drew my weapon, aimed and fired a bullet the felled the massive thing that was once a man. When I awoke hours later I was repaired. Then minutes after the mayor awarded me with a badge he called: PwnOZx0r. It was the most decorating moment in my career that distinguished me to be forever... a true Hero. Good story eh? Since then I, on computers, have gone by the alias: PwnOZx0r.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I choose my username because
Nickname:Sally
together: Ayasal^___^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

My name was from Slam Dunk, Sakuragi Hanamichi calling himself a tensai XD

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I have SealedSword for every other website, so I put it for this one too =P

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.