Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did you get your MT name? - Minitokyo

Where did you get your MT name?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

zink

zink

cookie?

it came to me in a dream ;)

Signature Image

BloodPrincess

BloodPrincess

Soul Stealer

simple I like blood and I'm a princess cause I'm me ;) hehe but really cause I love blood O_O

I will consume your Soul.
Signature Image
Many thanks to my dear friend BloodD for the wonderful Ava and Sig.

i got my name from clouds limitbreak omnislash i used to call myself omni on video games but decided it was too short for forums so put blade on it

Signature

why put the gun to your head if youre already dead?

preksha0

finally got one..

its my name :) i added the 0 because i forgot the password to my other username..

Insert your signature here

preksha? what different name my real name is tom i want an unusual name

Signature

preksha0

finally got one..

Quote by omnibladepreksha? what different name my real name is tom i want an unusual name

lol yea its pretty rare, im from india and i've never met anybody with the same name as i..searched on google and found a meditation though

lol a meditation there are 6 toms in my year and 3 are in my class but not as bad as chris we have four in our class

Signature

preksha0

finally got one..

Quote by omnibladelol a meditation there are 6 toms in my year and 3 are in my class but not as bad as chris we have four in our class

chris is a very common name, tom..hmm i only know one tom here, but i know there are many more :)

Siri15

Siri15

<3 Bishi Stalker <3

well my favourite character from the harry potter books was Sirius Black (can't believe they killed him!) and Siri is one of my nicknames (apparently my personality is similar to his) and i'm 15 so there you have it Siri15!

"Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!?!"

welll...KaoruHimura is from Rurouni Kenshin my fav anime...

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Okay, I know I already posted here, but...

Quote by undeadsymphonyI looked deep into dark abyss that is my soul....
Lo and behold, I found a sword that was forged in the fires of Hell...
....anyways, one thing led to another, and I came up with my name.
I think it was originally gonna be something longer, but I shortened it to "undeadsymphony"

...isn't very descriptive ^_^'
Basically I wanted something that described the elegant darkness that--- ah, i'm ranting again. I wanted a name that sounded really cool so I thought up something like "symphony of the undead" or something like that but it was too long so i put "undeadsymphony".
There... I feel better now. -_-'

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Geminia

Geminia

What?

I picked my name because my sign is Gemini, but I thought it looked plain so I added an 'a' to make it look.......different ^_^'

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

I used to use Somebody Else as a char profile on Halo. I think it went pretty well.

*** You just got sniped by Somebody Else.
Regen in 3 seconds... ***

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

Mine is my real name and i just put lady infront of it OX lol
i swear i think my parents named me after "Kitana" from Mortal Combat...well thats what my friends think ~_~

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

its easy Zero was a nickname I got a while back and Degress comes from me

Stress+Degrees=Degress hence Zero Degrees of stress is ZeroDegress :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

viralvexer

viralvexer

Nowhere, really.

violina

violina

detached from the world

Orginally used for a journal years ago. I kept with it for as long as I could. I adore violins.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I got it from Japanese to English site years ago.
I don't know exactly what it means, but it looked like a good word to use as a name.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Mizuna from Kao no Nai Tsuki.
When i saw that hentai, she was really cute in it.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Zitoh, a.k.a. The Speed King from Hunter x Hunter's Chimera Ant arch. He is pretty cocky, but is fast enough to make bullets look like they are standing still. Very cool/deadly

reenat

Hello

My name plus te beginning of my last name :D

Life is like a boat :P

Kookyz

Kookyz

Alcoholic

I like cookies... and I have a knack for using the letters 'k' 'y' & 'z' an used 3 of them here therefore, Kookyz

Signature Image

diospada

diospada

ULTIMA WEAPON

i got mine from Let's and Go/ eternal wings, that tamiya racing car... well Diospada sounds good to me. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

well... I'M A DIE HARD saiyuki fan... anyway... I never use my real name... but sometimes I do, I just add the numbers "821" at the end or I make my name... well... you know... sorta upside down... like my name is Chynna and I turn it into annyhc, then I add numbers (my birthday) Oh well... I guess I'm just another fan of Saiyuki... what? I missed THE show??? *sobs to death*

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.