Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did you get your MT name? - Minitokyo

Where did you get your MT name?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

this... i just got it from the back of my head, lol!

it happened just a couple months ago, when i was thinking of what i would name my gundam if i ever had one, and i wanted one of those anti-war names like freedom, justice, eternal, etc. then everlast just popped into my head for some strange reason :P could possibly be because i was thinking of that everlasting love song by jamie callum XD

I alway use this name but i can't remember why i use this name
in other web I use this name too

ahh my english is so little so sorry if i have worng word ^^

well the name part comes from final fantasy 7 and the numbers come from my screenname

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

Adamska is Revolver Ocelot's real name: I rly liked Metal Gear Solid 3 and I needed a new username ;) so I took his one.

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

i think i already did this but oh well,
kauri is my first name
and since i love the anime tsubasa i put wings
cool and intelleget huh?

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

My fav charater off my fav anime!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I was watching Food Network's program (which I forgot) and they were talking about tikis!

Signature

Idk lol my name is just the same on every manga/anime website i go onto

ideal

ideal

"Kopin kopin bo-bopin"

from a PS game called armored core: master of arena, one of the Ac's (armored core) name...

"Life tastes better with a spoonful of Kopin"
Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

From Dakkanya GetBackers...

Akabane Kuroudo's move Akai-Ken. I just changed some part. ^_^'

Me likes blood so me got this nick. Want some blood?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

me and my friends where bored so we came up with differnt nicks...
I choose cheeseavatar...
i still dont know why but it was unique enough!

combination of shadow and mistress = owner of shadows!! kukukukukkukukuuku!!! it's also my nick on irc too XD

Signature

I Got My Name From My Old Fourm Anime-Kings But It Was Offensive To Gurlz So I Changed It To The Anime Fantasy

s13.invisionfree.com/the_anime_fantasy

Champloo21

Peanut Butter Cups ROCK!

Mine is boring actually.... I like Samurai Champloo and 21 is my favorite number sooooo ther ya get Champloo21

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

hehe... all these people!
i got mine from a picture of this cow i used to have... i've lost it since and he was so cute and chibi! hence, chibicow!
oh, PAH ^_^' i just remembered getting into an arguement or something with someone about it! how funny! ooh.... memories!

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

hm mine was from my email address..

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Is a shorter version of: Wild Magnus. He is one fan character I draw a loooooooooooooooong time ago.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

mine is the first sn i made, and plus trini is one of my nationalities and 524 is just random numbers

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Pita-Ten! There are two girls in that anime/manga series named Misha and Shia and I stuck their names together! (well, and they're pictures, *points at avator*)

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

The one and only Arcadia album - So Red The Rose....

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

I thought of my name very easly. one of my favorite anime character's name is Yuki, and I love this guy to death ( *like Shuichi does! ^ ^) So, i decided to use that and just put in random #'s in the end. Plus, I use that name for everything else too ex: e-mail and stuff...
~~~~(for any Gravi. fans out there, you know how Eiri loved his sensei Yuki right? and he (Eiri) later on decided to use Yuki as his pen name? Well, that's kinda also what i did too!! Thats how i got my name!!!!)

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

I was looking for names for my Harry Potter fanfics and I come accross Almina. Me likes using my characters' names... ^_^ <- see my complete lack of imagination

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i play cyberpunk ( a dice game) and made it up for a character that i rolled and it just stuck. i think i heard it some where that it is a deadly flower as well. so..................BlkLotus was born

It is short for Arjuna. "In Hindu mythology, Arjuna is one of the heroes of the epic Mahabharata. His name means a "Doer of Pure Deeds". He was the third of the five Pandava brothers, and the youngest of the three children borne by Kunti, the first wife of Pandu."(wikipedia) I know it's a dude's name but i liked the flow and the history behind it.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.