Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where did you get your MT name? - Minitokyo

Where did you get your MT name?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

ironmaiden

ironmaiden

back from the dead

welll... i got my name from a torture device from the medivel era, not from a rock band. ^_^'

<center>I am No Life Queesn...only to serve her No Life King</center
Signature

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

Quote by ironmaidenwelll... i got my name from a torture device from the medivel era, not from a rock band. ^_^'

you mean that casket kinda thing with the spikes inside? sounds more like a death device than a torture device. anyways, I got my MT name by copying my brother's email adrees name. I'm basically a spinni9ng image of him and I decided I might as well have his username. so, there.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

My name is a combination of Sakura (cherry blossoms not from any anime) and Rose...

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

I got mine off Lacus' favourite haro!

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

i got mine from
ummm yu+reika (one of the chars from a manga )
ehe i know its dumb -_-'

Laevantine

Could it be you?

I just thought of this when I was thinking of a username. It's the weapon that the Nordic God of Mischief, Loki created for himself.

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

my real name, of course.

Signature

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

i got mine from my char name in GunZ.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Aqiaqua was picked randomly some day... And now it's my web alias everywhere! (although usually shortened to Aqi). Hehe Aqi is pronounced like "aki", which happens to mean autumn in japanese ^^, mmm and the aqua? dunno about where that came from ^^;

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

I like inventing fanfics with new characters so I have chacked baby names website... and I think Almina is a pretty name so I used it for a story... and later here.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Its how I identify myself online (my handle so to speak). I've been using it since I first started on BBS's. I've used it for so long now it seems a shame to use someting different.
About where the name came from. It's the name of a bronze dragon from a series of books written by Anne McCaffrey.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

TigerPrincess

TigerPrincess

Princess of the Tigers

It's a name my daddy gave me when I was little (Yes I know daddy's girl. I AM!)

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died...

It's a variation of my gaming id

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Kelena was my school a.k.a. Back when we kids would write letters to each other in class, my friend and I would sign them with different names so that if we were ever caught reading a letter, the teacher wouldn't know who had written it. I know, it's a bit weird, but it grew on me and I use it a lot now. XD

I don't know if kids still do this, but according to my brothers, not really anymore.

yoshi-mist

yoshi-mist

The Shadow Fox

Well my step father just resently adopted me. and he wanted to change my name for my japanese passport (duel citizenship) so he change it to Yoshi-hiro witch means good son! this is speacal because me and him used to not get along so well.... but now im a good son to him

oh and the mist is because thats the clan i would be from if i live in the naruto world.... yea i kno boring.....

I'll protect you no matter what

Signature

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

"Absent Without Leave". That's me.

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Well it isn't to hard to figure out how i got my MT name. I got it from Rurouni Kenshin and the 89 is part of my birth year. I love the Shinsengummi.
AKU SOKU ZAN!

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

Geminia

Geminia

What?

Well my sign is Gemini and I just added an 'a' to make it look different.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

mine is absolutely something random i made up long ago without any bias. Weird ehh? lol

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I can't remember if I posted or not but here goes anyway! There's this really old manga, published by MangaOne I think.
Kazan is the title. Fawna is one of the main charas. But someone else too Fawna so I added a -chan. Kinda weird but...it's okay i guess.

Hello this is my first post :)

i got my name from the Onimusha games on ps2, i have all 4 of them.

it has great openings and is a really awesome game.

My bigbother had a cool nikname that he used in games and in internet. So I had to get my own that i could use and I sure have a great one don't I.

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Odly enough, I used to have a graphics site called "chubby kitty designs" So yes. My username is chubby kitty.....No...I'm not a chubby cat...Nor am I chubby person..its just a cool name X)

well...my favorite female character from Naruto is Sakura and She's a cool ninja so I just added Sakura and Ninja the Chan to make it seem nicer.

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.