Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TRC - Sakura - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

It's just a really random opinion about Sakura.
Just wanted to know if I'm not the only one who feels weird or slightly annoyed that Sakura has no...>_> <_< boobs.
After watching and reading CCS I am sure that most of you people have already an image of Sakura. In Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles I still have the image of a ten years old girl. Isn't she supposed to be older? It kinda annoys me because the only difference that I see is that her body has been like to make it look older, but besides that, I still see her as a little girl.
Makes me think that she hasn't gone through puberty yet XD
This is a dumb thread but I just wanted to know if some people think the way I do. In my opinion, I would want her to have more breast cuz it's something that makes her look OLDER and womenlike.

*Edit* Just so that anyone won't get me wrong, I consider that being older and being feminine are two things apart. I mean older not feminine cuz it's pretty obvious that she's one of the most cute and feminine CLAMP characters n I so agree to this. There can be 6 year old girls who can look lovely feminine and they are not older, so I don't consider being feminine and older related.

Signature

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

i think this a very sincere thread and have never once thought about the fact that Sakura lacks breast. however, looking back at many anime characters in past years there have been some that were older than sakura and not developed in the way our perception of developed is acoustumed to. I dont really mind the fact that she doesnt have breast for the sole fact that she is very feminine in her own way. There was probably too much effort put into making her a genuinly attractive person that it would be compromised by having her have the boobies. I have no doubt she will grow some eventually but i cant really say im disapointed she hasnt already. Cause me thinks she cwazy sexah indeed :nya: .

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

silentstardust

silentstardust

Silent Sounds

True it does make you think she is a little girl, but lets look at reality. Do all anime/manga girls have to have huge breasts? In reality do all women wear a "d" cup like the anime characters. Can't someone have almost no chest and be considered feminine? Well apparently Sakura can pull off her femininty without that physical appearance. But yes it has occured to me as well. Yes, it does make her seem more child-like. Maybe thats what clamp is going for.

Signature Image

"Silence is but a pause in life for what we are waiting to hear" ~ Ani

Quote by silentstardustTrue it does make you think she is a little girl, but lets look at
reality. Do all anime/manga girls have to have huge breasts? In reality
do all women wear a "d" cup like the anime characters. Can't someone
have almost no chest and be considered feminine? Well apparently Sakura
can pull off her femininty without that physical appearance. But yes it
has occured to me as well. Yes, it does make her seem more child-like.
Maybe thats what clamp is going for.

thats a good point, and I suport the idea that clamp is going for the child-like look, because, let's not forget that Sakura its as cute as it gets... I can't imagine her with boobs

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

Hahaha I think you're right in that point, sakura is supossed to have 16 years old, but I think that clamp wanted to keep that image of inocence in Sakura-Chan, I'm agree with them, I wouldn't like Sakura to have a super body like Mizuho-sensei (onegai teacher)for example. could you imagine that? :nya:

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by FyeTsukishiroHahaha I think you're right in that point, sakura is supossed to have 16 years old, but I think that clamp wanted to keep that image of inocence in Sakura-Chan, I'm agree with them, I wouldn't like Sakura to have a super body like Mizuho-sensei (onegai teacher)for example. could you imagine that? :nya:

*tries to imagine that*

nah, it's not working for me either, sakura is good the way she is

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

:\ well... if you look on the cover of volume 3 of TRC it kinda looks like she has boobies, but in the rest of the manga... she's flat as an ironing board.. I think sakura is one of the most cutest characters in clamp manga, so clamp was probably going for the innocent and cute look, not like the snooty or snobbish big breasted characters you see alot in anime. ^_^'

PS: my friend said that sakura is hott even without boobies... lol.... he's kinda obsessed with her... kinda krazy... but sakura IS SOOO CUTE EVEN WITHOUT BOOBIES!!!!!!! *kya~*

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

I agree with you all about the fact that Sakura-chan is super kawaii with the chil-like look. But, have any of you conisdered that, it may just be the clothes? In most of the manga, she is wearing clothes that would cover up that certain feature, except the cover of book 3. And in the 4th volume, the dress she wears in Jade intentionally makes a woman's chest flat, that's they way they dressed. Well, there's my two cents.... lol. Ja ne. ^_^'

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

Sakurasun

Sakurasun

Syaoran fan

wow, I never really thought of that.
In a way you are correct. Her lack of breast can sometimes make her appear like she is still a 10year old girl. however, I think clamp draw Sakura like this as they are not aiming to draw attention to the fact she is sexy and woman like. Sakura's character is delicate and innoccent. I'm not sure a good deal of chest would have kept her that way. as many people have said above me already ^^;

purhaps clamp were too scared to change their kawaii ccs sakura-chan to an adult woman.
Also the art style of Tsubasa is quite 'streached'. Characters seem extra lanky and tall, so maybe breasts would simply not suit the art style? she might look top heavy

Sakura is great the way she is, I think for Sakura, what makes her feminine is her girlish nature, beautiful smile and devotion.

xXX

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

I really aprecciate all of the comments over here :D
I didn't really thought carefully about CLAMP's purpose when making up Sakura and now that I read all these comments I think that that must be the most important reason for her lack of breast. Also the fact of which clothes Sakura is currently using also makes a change like Faraday said *thankies * :D
Oh I also found this scan Storm in Heaven which is a TRC group scan. If you download it you will see that in this scan she does has breast. It is not a really big one but rather a small one. I must say that I cant either imagine her with big breasts but I totally agree with the one of this scan. Sakura looks really tall and slender so a small breast suits her perfectly. Also with reflexing about the clothes idea it might be true. Maybe after all they are choosing type of clothing that makes the chest look flat.

I should state that I would want Sakura with a small breast because most people must assume that I mean a really big one *shrugs* ^_^' She looks really cute in this scan!

Signature

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

Yeah I agree they should have put that into thought when creating TRC Sakura. Yeah I feel your confusion.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Sakura with boobs will kinda break my mind of what I think of her, lol. :X I like her the way she is. :)

umm i agree for that =________="

but I love sakura >_______<

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.