Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Birthday Nuri!!!! - Minitokyo

Happy Birthday Nuri!!!!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by Nurikoi love you all so much (except Osiris) and thanks so much for all the warm wishes! <3

XD Poor Osi...
Anyway, even though I'm a day late, happy birthday Nuriko. ^_^

Appy irthdai nuri! nuri is getting old.... soon nuri will be mawwied den babi den in bed...death bed
anyway me hope nuri had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

How come I always find out about someone's b-day days later >=( ! Anyway, I hope you got at leat one thing you want Miss Nuriko, and I want to thank you for all your hardwork around heer on MT :) *big hugglez*

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Hi Nuriko!!!Happy birthday!!!Best wishes hope u hav many more!Hav a long n pleasent life wif much prosperity lol!!haha asian like yes??

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

ohh how late sorry :/ ..but thanks for everything you've done so far for MT :D ..and belated happy birthday Nuriko! I hope you had everything you wished ;)

Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

late but... I LOVE YOU nuriko babybuttt . happy BDAY ms.sexy MOD person :D *hugglies* me wuvs mommie <3

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Happy Birthday for u...a special day.

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

happy bdaynuriko ^-^
many happy returnz of da day .. hugs*
hope u hav a goodie day nuriko-san

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.