Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 rejection and the best excuse line - Minitokyo

rejection and the best excuse line

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Quote by Mordin
Now all of you must be thinking, why would someone as handsome and as
wise as Mordin start a thread like this, :D doesn't all the girls just
flock to him like magnet. ;) Such prince of charming shouldn't have any
relationship problems, well sadly this nice guy had seen too much
heartbreak over his life time. I have you know that sometimes even the
great one sufferes. :D I got shot down way too much, why do you think I
have so many female friends, they all feel pity for me after they turn
me down. :(

Glad to see you back Mordin thought the thread started off a little grim, but you now have the Charming Princess' Magic Teddy Bear! LIFE IS GOOD XD

Hhhmmm now to the thread topic, well seems you and I have similar experiences. Most of my friends are female too. As for those phrases I've heard them too, but only heard them twice... but that's because I've approached a girl twice in my life. Both times took saving up a year of courage to ask, and being rejected on the sport with one of those lines. :sweat:

But I guess it's my fault, I'm selfless to a fault... I do my very best for all my friends and guess from that it's hard to tell if I could be extra kind to a specific person I guess OX . But oh wells, like my smile thread, one of the most important things in my life is seeing the ones I love truly love. I may not be the ONE in their life, but I'm a part of their life, so guess it's not a complete rejection and we are both still happy.... do you agree that the most important thing in life.

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Celessa

Quote by MordinI think baby chopper is out of his league this time. ;) I
have far more
experience in this field, so baby chopper, the grasshopper aren’t
worthy yet to challenge me the dashing master, go to the mountain and
fight some bears. ;) Be sure to bring some milk bottles with you when
you go. :D

Wow, does that sound like a challenge or what? Papa's
got a brand new bag. **Plays the guitar, then smashes it over the
bear's head** Tra-la-la-la-la. Guess I took out the bear business for
you, Chopz. Now all you have to do is kung-fu Mordin with your Jedi
Powers! **Hands Choppers a light saber** He is so gonna pawnz you, so
watch out. lol

I think you are giving chopper too much credit for his fighting ability, the last time I check he lost all of his power from all the slap he recieve from the girls. ;) He is very weak right now, and I know the way of acient distraction. I can distracted people like no one else, with this skill I can beat anyone, plus my amazing fighting skill can even rival that of Donkey Kong, and I can throw barrels at chopper. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by The Wise OneBack, find peace within myself, and I am very happy to see my teacher smile at me with that kind smile again. I find what I was looking for, and in sadness I also found my fond memories of her. I am going to spend more time with her from now on. ^_^

Now you are hitting on the teacher, eh? Is that so? **Gasps** Mordin's got an eye for the ladies, or so I hear. Hehe. I don't know if I should call you a commendable gentleman for at least trying to get them to notice you and like you for who you are, or maybe if perhaps Mordin decided to go straight down to his so-called secretive unduly perv. mode - gosh, I hope not.

Is this the new and improved Mordin I see before me? I guess you got a bit of color and liveliness flashing back onto your cheeks there. Mordin must be a chick magnet. lol - Go Mordin Go! **Snickers**

Quote by Mordin

Quote by Celessa

Quote by MordinI think baby chopper is out of his league
this time. ;) I
have far more
experience in this field, so baby chopper, the grasshopper aren’t
worthy yet to challenge me the dashing master, go to the mountain and
fight some bears. ;) Be sure to bring some milk bottles with you when
you go. :D

watch out. lol

I think you are giving chopper too much credit for his fighting
ability, the last time I check he lost all of his power from all the
slap he recieve from the girls. ;) He is very weak right now, and I
know the way of acient distraction. I can distracted people like no one
else, with this skill I can beat anyone, plus my amazing fighting skill
can even rival that of Donkey Kong, and I can throw barrels at chopper.
;)

Chopstickz is weak eh? Ohhh - buuuurn. Just kidding - lol. You better watch what you are saying to him, because you'll never know if he's going to come back to haunt you. This kid isn't made out of wood you know. He's made of metal chopsticks.

Quote by From The Perverted Young Guni dont want to argue with an old perv

Quote by CelessaI don't want to mess around with any perverted minds out there, I agree. Period.

Quote by From The Perverted Young GunYou mean Mordin.

**Whistles away** Just kidding. Haha, relax.

Quote by The Wise Oneplus my amazing fighting skill

lol, I'm sure no man can be pretty hairy and strong like Donkey Kong, but I'll settle with your words over here. Don't let the Charming One down. It's gonna be one heck of a battle. **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Celessa

Quote by The Wise OneBack, find peace within myself, and I am very happy
to see my teacher smile at me with that kind smile again. I find what I
was looking for, and in sadness I also found my fond memories of her. I
am going to spend more time with her from now on. ^_^

Now you
are hitting on the teacher, eh? Is that so? **Gasps** Mordin's got an
eye for the ladies, or so I hear. Hehe. I don't know if I should call
you a commendable gentleman for at least trying to get them to notice
you and like you for who you are, or maybe if perhaps Mordin decided to
go straight down to his so-called secretive unduly perv. mode - gosh, I
hope not.
Is this the new and improved Mordin I see before me? I guess you got a
bit of color and liveliness flashing back onto your cheeks there.
Mordin must be a chick magnet. lol - Go Mordin Go! **Snickers**

*shed a tear* how could you charming lady, I am a nice guy, you are saying I hit on my favorite teacher. I would never do that, no matter how much of a perv i could be, I won't do such thing. Plus I am a handsome gentlemen, so I don't think I will need to such disrepectful thing to seek ladies' attention. I am glad you agree that I am a chick magnet, i think so too. :D I got to have a talk to with chopper, he has damaged my reputation. :( *go back to the lonely tree house* :(

Quote by Celessa

Quote by Mordin

Quote by Celessa

Quote by MordinI think baby chopper is out
of his league this time. ;) Ihave far more experience in this field, so baby chopper, the grasshopper aren’t worthy yet to challenge me the dashing master, go to the mountain and fight some bears. ;) Be sure to bring some milk bottles with you when you go. :D

watch out. lol

I think you are giving chopper too much credit for his fighting
ability, the last time I check he lost all of his power from all the
slap he recieve from the girls. ;) He is very weak right now, and I
know the way of acient distraction. I can distracted people like no one
else, with this skill I can beat anyone, plus my amazing fighting skill
;)

Chopstickz is weak eh? Ohhh - buuuurn. Just kidding - lol.
You better watch what you are saying to him, because you'll never know
if he's going to come back to haunt you. This kid isn't made out of
wood you know. He's made of metal chopsticks.

Nah, I have smash a lot of chopsticks eating noodle in my time, plus a metal chopsticks get rusty very quickly. I have you know, Mordin is a iron chef, so dealing with any food related item is my speciality, plus my butcher knife is bigger. ;)

Quote by Celessa

Quote by From The Perverted Young Guni dont want to argue with an old
perv

Quote by CelessaI don't want to mess around with any perverted minds out
there, I agree. Period.

Quote by From The Perverted Young GunYou mean Mordin.

**Whistles
away** Just kidding. Haha, relax.

whew, i almost have an heartattack. :D

Quote by Celessa

Quote by The Wise Oneplus my amazing fighting skill
can even rival that of Donkey Kong, and I can throw barrels at
chopper.

lol, I'm sure no man can be pretty hairy and strong
like Donkey Kong, but I'll settle with your words over here. Don't let
the Charming One down. It's gonna be one heck of a battle. **Hides into
the bushes**

of course I am strong ;) I see you are enjoying these battle way more than you should Cel ;) I think the trouble maker is here that is hiding in the bushes. ;) I want more pocky from you to compensate my injuries ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

lol...haha spammers XP
your like 10% on topic with your posts but oh well
baby eh...hehe babies are usually cute and cuddely so is that would your
calling me? hehe thanks then XD

btw thanks Cel for defending me to a certain extent..true friends indeed
though it seems you edited our coversation a tiny bit and left some stuff out
no matters..

hehe i forgot all the times i been rejected online...though not as many as the number of slaps i get they still are quite high...no worries though, most of that wouldn't last for long anyways unless we were truly and passionately into each other...oh well life is life just gotta keep rolling with the punches...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Quote by shyxsakura>.<
true true ... guys do the asking .. xD *pats THE ALL THE GUYS BAQ* .. ;__;
saki's never been rejected .. >.> butbut saki rejected a lot .. o.o;; not on purpose though .. >.>
saki says the same lines .. " i dunt noe yu well enough " .. >.>
*runs away*

Saki I didn't know that you were such a heart breaker XD HA HA HA HA HA

Quote by Mordinhey you two I just want to let nice girls out there to know that a nice guy like me is availble, and I am just giving them my qualification. Beside a little self promotion doesn't hurt anyone. Beside I am a gentlemen, so I don't think the ladies would mind.

*cough* gen*cough*tlemen*cough* Ya*cough* Right*cough* Sorry about that I been having a bad cough :) You people sound like you are only asking for some company then a relateionship :) *take a walk on the darkside*

Quote by MordinNah, I have smash a lot of chopsticks eating noodle in my time, plus a metal chopsticks get rusty very quickly. I have you know, Mordin is a iron chef, so dealing with any food related item is my speciality, plus my butcher knife is bigger.

You want to see my little knift *evil smile* :) :D XD HA HA HA HA HA
*take a walk on the darkside*
rejection don't happend to people like me * look around the room*
The best way of rejection I could think of is the hit the gass panel and run :\

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I've only tried twice in all my life and I've been rejected twice after admitting my crush to the girls in question. One girl claimed she cried after reading the letter I'd written to her confessing my crush saying that she felt so bad having to reject me because she just didn't like me that way and that I deserved someone better anyway. The other rejection was harder to take since I felt that we had some things in common and she was becoming a really good friend. I'm beginning to see that it only gets more difficult throwing yourself out on the line to get trodden on and I'm not sure if I want to keep trying. :( As they say 'once bitten, twice shy'.
I sometimes wonder the same thing as you Mordin, why if I'm such a great guy don't I have a partner of my own? It's especially hard when 95% of my friends are married or at the least in a relationship, some are even having babies and buying houses!

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

That is too bad lunarmage :) I guess that some of us guys just don't have the looks for it :) or we are bad luck with girls :) you know lunar you should not give up so easy.
Things like this take time to be planted and you need to let the seed grow. I hope i don't confuse you too much. They is someone out there for all of us but sometime it just take a long time for you or her to find each other.
Things like this are always hard but you need to believe that in this world. We all have someone waiting for us at the end of this long dark road. Some people just are not that lucky like other people about finding lover. You know but you should never give up on things just because it got harder. If you dream a dream chase after it and fly with your wings :)
^_^' I'm scareing myself so I'll go now *jump out a cliff and fly away*

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by gundragonThat is too bad lunarmage :) I guess that some of us guys just don't have the looks for it :) or we are bad luck with girls :) you know lunar you should not give up so easy.
Things like this take time to be planted and you need to let the seed grow. I hope i don't confuse you too much. They is someone out there for all of us but sometime it just take a long time for you or her to find each other.
Things like this are always hard but you need to believe that in this world. We all have someone waiting for us at the end of this long dark road. Some people just are not that lucky like other people about finding lover. You know but you should never give up on things just because it got harder. If you dream a dream chase after it and fly with your wings :)
^_^' I'm scareing myself so I'll go now *jump out a cliff and fly away*

That's very nice of you to encourage me gundragon. I'm still going to be gun-shy about trying for any future relationships since it does get harder each time I strike out.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Well if you are afarid of striking out then just don't try that hard. Let things happen on it's own that is the best way. Let time take care of your problem and just don't take things to personally some time dude. People get strike out alot so just remember that there are thousand of other girls out there. ;)

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

*comforts Mordin* you'll be okay...^_^ hmmm...in my younger days...let's see...i never got rejected b/c i never asked...i did the rejecting/breaking up...out of 6 relationships 2 were break ups by me...the others were mutual -- break up #1...guy was 8 yrs older than me and i didn't like the guy anymore...told him that "i wanted to see other ppl, that i didn't mean to break his heart, and that i wanted to experience other things in life w/o him. and that i didn't have the same feelings that i did when we first dated" yup...i told him the truth.
kk...break up #2 -- guy cheated on me....and i told him "I just wanted to let you know...I'm dating someone else...and that there's no more you and i" (i wasn't dating anyone else -- told him that so he can feel bad -- and also b/c i didn't want him to know that i knew he cheated on me b/c he would've denied it) it didn't break my heart that he cheated on me...i was more relieved that it happened that way. ^_^ but that was my last break up...

btw Mordin -- ur such a cutie lol -- you're innocently advertising yourself!! ^_^ i think that's cute!! i'm sure that now you'll get a whole bunch of pms!! lol!! w/ a subject heading to some sort of "Your princess in shining armor to rescue you!" lol

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Hmm. I dunno. Guys have bigger egos than girls do.
But I do feel sorry for guys who gets rejections all the time.
My friends had these problems for years and year..
I've not been "rejected" but been dumped before. lol...
I know, it feels sad and painful. They're "excuses" are so.. urgh >_>

Quote by sereneWow... so sad... Luckily I'm still young ^^ Don't have that kind of experience :P lol

lol I'm young too so why not? XD hahaha.. Been having a boyfriend since 13.. It WAS a good experience but my first love was really hurtful at the end.. I got turned down after a few months coz I wasn't good enough for him ^^"

lol I agree with saki. I've rejected alot of guys too. Some don't even know that I have a boyfriend at the time being yet they still asked for a relationship. All I say is.. "Sorry, let's just be friends coz.. I already have a boyfriend." Man I feel sorry for those who were clueless bout me >____< *runssss*

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

bleh....<.<.....>.>....more than 1 *hides*

'Signature Image'

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

..hmm...i don't think that i have been rejected before because i have never been in a relationship ^_^
when i was in middle school i heard a lot of people say that so and so liked me...i 'm not sure if the rumours were right or not....so my vote goes to none ^_^
and since i have never been in a relationship i don't have any excuses...

Quote by MordinNow all of you must be thinking, why would someone as handsome and as
wise as Mordin start a thread like this, :D doesn't all the girls just
flock to him like magnet. ;) Such prince of charming shouldn't have any
relationship problems, well sadly this nice guy had seen too much
heartbreak over his life time. I have you know that sometimes even the
great one sufferes. :D I got shot down way too much, why do you think I
have so many female friends, they all feel pity for me after they turn
me down. :(

lol very funny Mordin ^_^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.