Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 forgot to introduce - Minitokyo

forgot to introduce

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hehehe

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

heya and welcome to MT :) *bows in greeting*
wow already a nice sig you've got eheh. anyway, if you haven't checked the rules, please go to the support section, you'll find usefull stuff there, and if you have any questions, you can ask me or go to the help lounge :pacman:

Quote by MrSixkiller89 i'm going to polytechnics

wow that's some great project. isn't that like top notch stuff to study in ?? cause we've got polytech in france, and it's really hard to get in ^_^' *bows again* gambatte for that !!

hum then, i hope you have fun on MT, see you around the forum and take care XP

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, have a great time here and hope you like the place! See you around! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Welcome! ^^ Work in Asia huh? I live there ^^ You make me proud of my country ;) lol ^^ Anyways, enjoy in MT and have a great time here! c ya!

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

:: Pounce. :: Welcome to MT! Have tons of fun, and don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already~ X3;; :: Gives you a stuffed bunny. :: Yaaay, see you around! xD;;

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Cool! Welcome to MT!!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quite a nice introduction.... ^_^ Welcome to MT, hope you'll have a great time here. Well then, good day...See ya!!! :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Yo MrSixkiller *high fives* nice intro ^^
welcome to MT and hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^ if you have any questions, remember to check out the support page for all your Q and A needs you can also ask me too if you have any small questions. lol.... XD

anyways, cya around in MT. ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.