Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 April Fools? Real or just a prank? - Minitokyo

April Fools? Real or just a prank?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Yes, Aprils fools day, the day when people play pranks on others just for kicks...but what if it's....real?
Ok, yesterday, I was getting ready for school, when my friend called me and said that we had a 90 minute delay because someone slashed the school bus tires...o_O;; yeah, well, I didn't believe her...you can guess why. We turned on the news, and whoa...it was real x_x. Someone came and vandilized the school buses, so they had to fix them up so that we could go to school <_< weird?
So, be careful of what you hear? Anyone else had so sort of thing happen that sounded like April Fools...but...wasn't?

O.O......omg, i havent had that kind of april fool's prank heh just a funny call or joke with friends

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You know what's a real prank? It's when no one on my campus tells April Fool's jokes. No one on my campus told any jokes, and I thought it was pathetic.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i forgot to do something
but if i would do someting it would be just a little joke
not something to hurt someone
maybe do something with my litte brother ~_~
hmm
maybe next year :nya:

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

LOL, that's really funny! I wish it was like that here lol, being 90 min late for school lol! Great stroy thanx for sharing^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

aznstar919

aznstar919

aRTSyaNiMe

whoaaa....april fool's is my friend's birthday...we just ended up getting a detention set up for her...kinda sadd yea..not too many people did april fool's at our school either.
i woulda forgotten it was april fool's...>_<

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

I didn't know about April fools... that doesn't have any meaning at my country.
But one of my friends told something like... 'They have already release Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children'... I was totally excited, then when he told me about the April fools I wanted to kill him... you don't play with that kind of stuff -_-

[cultural note: At Colombia we do have something similar to April fools, it's called the inocents day and it's at December 28]

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Apparently back in the days, we used to have a lot of quirks and jokes about April Fools, but apparently as time flew by and people grew more mature about it, things have changed and it didn't seem to be as fun as before.

Though I did recall one time about a guy at our high school who opened up a door and got cream pies thrown all over him. It was his birthday that day but we decided to play the prank on him. He didn't take it too well. lol - But at the end, he settled down.

April Fools Day today? Hmm - well nothing really special. I just slept today after travelling halfway around the world, and I got pretty airsick with a gigantic headache that screams out trouble. I don't naturally celebrate this sort of day, but I have done so in the past.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

LOL.

Actually, I never pay attention to anything at all in either April Fool's Day, or in the "Day of the Innocents", Dec 28, which is the date pranks are pulled in Mexico. Well, most of the time I just forget those days, actually. I do remember a huge prank played at work last year - they even got half the company to sign up for training for a major redesign in everything we did back then. And after the prank was discredited, nobody payed attention to an actual real announcement. But really, who'd announce something serious on April Fool's?

haha, wowies, it's hard to believe everything everybody says on April Fool's Day, luckily nobody played a prank on me. Although it's kind of funny when you go around to websites and see really horredous things like what happened at nat's website. Almost forgot it was April 1st. Really gave me a scare LOL

Signature Image

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Dude, that is very weird. I didn't even know it was April Fools Day...I sort of glided over it because I was at work and we had to be very stern and strict (until we put together this chair and we had a laugh because we're totally hopeless at stuff like that)

But when I first read your thread the first thing I thought was - what if April Fools day in general is a prank itself? Like some dude long ago just decided to prank everyone and pretended it was a day where everyone fooled each other but now it's gone a bit out of hand and actually has become known for it? Thats just plain dodgy.

I'm not good with pranks...some of them are ridiculously obvious (my boss pranked someone else and i saw it from a mile away) but some are so intricate or you don't think about it, so you just don't notice till something bad happens or someone scares the kablammy out of you!!

Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

When I was kid... My older brother told me that today (april 1st) was his birthday, then he said April fools. But it turn out that it was his Birthday and I was really fool to believe that it wasn't. I guess it's hard to tell sometimes if people are telling the truth or just BS-ing you.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

catlike

catlike

The cute maid

no one did apeil fools but me...... to a teacher with permasion of corse the old bucket on the door and it fell on his head and it was funny becuse we had a screening and the whole school saw it so that is all that I did but other then that no one did any thing for april fools but mt friend put pills in the our 4th per. teachers pop and he fell asleep on the desk so we did nothing that was really funny of course i told her to do that and when he came to we all told him that he passed out BYE BYE

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

april 1st is the worst time for a prank as ive learned from my local alternative rock station on FM radio, you do your prank at some random time. like kerry jackson, the local dj, had some people from a university learning japanese come and run the radio station. And everyone thought it actually thought that someone japanese had bought the station, and that wasnt on april fools day.

under new management

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

...hmm...i don't think anything like that has ever happened to me....
at school it didn't even seem like April Fools until my friend told me about his attempt to take over the school temporarily for one day....

I'd belive them either way be like... "yes haha delay on school!" i dont like school so yay!!!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.