Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Delete your own post? - Minitokyo

Delete your own post?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Lately I have lots of problems with posting in forums, gallery items and especially guestbooks. The 'server was not found' page appears often and I need to press F5 twice or more times so that the post actually appears. But then it sometimes happens that the post appears to be a double post. There's a 'delete' link but it doesn't allow me to delete my double post. All I can do is apologize or report it (well I'm not sure if that's the right decision).
Shortly, I'm asking for this function to be activated. It'd be very useful. To keep MT a clean place, and to stop that neverending accidentally double posting.
Thanks, chibikko

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You have to file an inquiry to the mods about that. Sorry I can't help in that case. I wish I could.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Someone has mentioned that in a thread already but nothing was done.

yeah!! that same exact thing happened to me >_< .....i posted twice somewhere b 4 i realized my comments were getting posted inspite of the error popups.....chibikko, i saw you posted twice too!! lol

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Quote by ThaIsland212 i saw you posted twice too!! lol

loool see, that's why we need this thing xD

yea, that happened to me to, it wont let me delete my post, you must hhave a delete function especially with this site being down like 24/7 who knows you might double post and you wont be able to delte it, then you got people reporting you. lol

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

This error may be fixed in Minitokyo v3. We don't know yet, but we have to wait. After all, it is up to the mods to decide if we can remove our own posts.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

afaik, it is supposed to be so due to some idiots bashing mods/other people and then deleting their own posts.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

Palin88

Palin88

Complete Noob

Then just rewrite the delete code so that all deleted posts are sent to a hidden section of the forums that Mods and Admins can look at. That way everything is documented and you never lose evidence. Sorta like the windows recycle bin, things that are deleted are just hidden away (but still accessible.)

"I wanted to throw in some irony by using a feminist word to explain that I like boobies."

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Heh, yeah. I accidentally did a, like, triple post on someone's art. That was pretty embarrassing...

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

I think it would be a great idea to be able to delete your own posts

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.