Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite shinigami? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite shinigami?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

My favorite shinigami is Byakuya, i very love his style with that thing in his hair and his scarf, i also his cold temper, he doesn't laugh and respect the rules, maybe too much :), but i can uderstant that, he is a noble

And you who do love ?

Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Ichigo or Rukia! They rock!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

hitsugaya toushirou!!! he just has this cool bad boy attitude ^^

shirou-chan~~

If we're talking Bleach, as much as I love most of the shinigami, I think Ichigo is best despite being a 'substitute'. If you only mean soul society regulars, though, I liked Aizen Sousuke [who doesn't get a big enough part]. He reminds me of Yamanami Seisuke from the historical Shinsengumi for some reason, the kind of person who really doesn't want to be involved in the bad things going on around him.

How about Botan-chan from Yu Yu Hakusho. The cute shinigami wearing traditional kimono and riding on a flying oar?

If it's Bleach, my favourite is Urahara Kisuke... is he still a shinigami? Oh well, I'll just ignore the small details :D
If it's general, then my favourite is Tsuzuki (YnM)

Signature Image

>< Sorry about the double post... it kept on timing out.

Signature Image

shhho

shhz!

Urahara Kisuke da man.. but im not sure if he's a shinigami...
byakuya kicks ass too! his damn cool :)

Quote by karaIf it's Bleach, my favourite is Urahara Kisuke... is he still a shinigami? Oh well, I'll just ignore the small details :D
If it's general, then my favourite is Tsuzuki (YnM)

My favorite too, actually, but I wasn't sure if he counted, so I just put Aizen in instead. Urahara is the best though :D

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

I like Urahara, as well as the laid back captain who fought Chad...with the twin soul slayers and the flowered kimono. I don't remember his name but I like him...

Signature

oh you mean the 8th commander division, it is right that he is very cool but me too i forgot his name :)

Signature

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

LaLiHo!!!! Can I choose Hisoka Kurosaki from Yami no Matsuei?? He's a shinigami XD XD XD

Signature

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

eto.... rukia~ cause she's short like me.. hehe.. she's kool... even tho her skillz aren't that good compared to the other shinigamis.... XD

who is hisoka kurosaki, i don't know him as a shinigami, can you tell me where does he comes from?

Signature

Eebleguat

Eebleguat

"Ouch!"

I do have to say, I do like Botan. I'm not the most familiar with the word Shinigami, but I took a guess ^_^' What can I say, I'm american. I'm ashamed of it, too.

Signature
	Image New Stuff Coming soon!
check out http://kayashimagoof.deviantart.com for more of my art

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

oooo... i like urahara... but if he doesn't count, then i'd have to say ichigo (even though he's a replacement...)

Signature Image

my favorite is Byakuya and Gin, so stylish these guys XD

my favorite is Byakuya and Gin, so stylish these guys XD

Well… my favorite shinigami is definitely ichigo cuz I like his bad boy attitude and he never ceases to amaze me in fights. He is also a very obstinate and stubborn person who never gives up which is kinda like me. And he will probably end up being one the most powerful shinigami that ever existed plus he is the main character. Oh yea and he looks really cool and im a guy.

i also really like byakuyas fighting style but hate his personality. His fighting style reminds me of the attack razor leaf in pokemon ages back.

meroko-chan, takuto-kun, and izumi-kun from full moon wo sagashite!!!^^
totally kick butt and cute 4 that matter!^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

Takuto all the way!! ^^ Gotta love Full Moon manga. *runs off laughing mecanically and mumbling about her plans to capture Takuto*

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

Meroko From Full Moon esp. when she's a bunny.
Izumi too...only when he turned to a pooch.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

Rukia & Byakuya from Bleach; Asato Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei~!!! XD

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Choice is kinda difficult (I`m talkin` about Bleach) `cause almost every Shinigami has something special about him or her :) But... my fav Shinigami is Ichigo (it`s obvious, right? ^^), also Abarai Renji (reason: he`s got some sort of real bad ass personality, I like it) , Zaraki Kenpachi (reasons: he`s unpredictable & has an awesome looking Soul Cutter) and a very close one to these on my fav list is Kyouraku Shunsui (the guy`s just totally chilled out & he wears cool clothes) A final thought: Rukia is a Shinigami too. No one likes her? `Cause I do ^_^

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.