Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite shinigami? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite shinigami?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

i would say Hitsugaya Toushirou.. and of course Urahara Kisuke.. soo cool.. i havent read the manga so i dont relly know what he did to not be able to go back but he seems cool anyways ^^ and i also like the girl with short hair and 2 long white braids.. she fights chad in the intro that starts in ep 26.. anyways :P

Meroko and Takuto are cute. :)

ichigo and renji are my favorites

Signature

if its bleach then hitsugaya toushirou u can even see it in my avatar
and i even made a sucky wallie of him :)

my favorite are Byakuya, and Zaraki Kenpachi, a real crazy fighter XP

Signature

i very love Toshirou, maybe because he is the most younger in the gotei13

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Well, if Urahara is still one (wich I don't think he is) my vote would go to him. But so far, I don't like any of them. Except maybe the big guy Ichigo had to fight at the gate. I think that all the shinigami are pompous and obnixious really. And that little pink-haired girl is annoying....

Signature Image

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

I like Ichigo and Urahara, but if I had to choose one from the gotei 13, I think it would be ichimaru gin or byakuya kuchiki...

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

Shinigami? Weeee~ll of course who else but Duo Maxwell? XP Seriously though, yeah, I'd have to say Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei is my favorite... :) Along with Tatsumi...

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

Hmm...for Bleach i'd have to say Hinamori Momo, Kusajishi Yachiru, and Abarai Renji

For Full Moon o Sagshite definately Meroko.

Besa

Abyss

Renji,Byakuya and Gin

Signature Image

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by BesaRenji,Byakuya and Gin

same here.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Tsuzuki Asato from Yami no Matsuei *sighs* so cute I mean cool yeah cool oh but he is really messed up thou so screw it he is cute

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Mereko!!! (from FMwS!)

She so's cute ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

My favourite shinigami from Bleach is Kuchiki Byakuya followed by Hitsugaya Toushiro

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

10th division Capt. Toshiro Hitsugaya (badass shinigami w/ a kewl zanpakuto) and 2nd Division Capt. Soi Fong (hello hot and sweet ass ninja-style shinigami) *Bleach chars*

Hisoka Kurosaki is a Shinigami from the manga/anime Yami No Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness)
He's my favourite shinigami too!!...Tsuzuki Asato comes second ^^

I have to say Byakuya, like his style very much alike Itachi. Like he's fighting speed too.

SaNeko

SaNeko

Princess of ORB

Watariii~
he's the best

then Duo Maxwell =D

Kono koe ga kikoeru kai
dou ka kurushibanaide!!!!
- B'z Fan -

rocklina

rocklina

technicolor geisha

I like the 369 group (Kira Izuru, Abarai Renji, and Hisagi Shuuhei), Kuchiki Byakuya (I actually didn't like him until ch. 178, I think it was?), Ichimaru Gin, and Soi Fong. Actually, the only ones I don't like are Aizen and Mayuri (Aizen for spoilery reasons, Mayuri because he's a sick bastard).

As for non-Bleach shinigami, I like Ryuk from Death Note and of course, Duo Maxwell. ^^

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

favorite shinigami huh?
- from Bleach: Abarai Renji... because he came from the slums and became leutennant (sp?) of the 6th
- from FMoS: Meroko... so cuuute and her story is sooo saaad ;.;
- from YYH: Botan... because she's fun, she's smart and she's just plain cool
- from Gundam Wing: the one and only Duo Maxwell... what? he IS called Shinigami :p
- need to watch YnM u.u

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Abarai Renji, Kurosaki Ichigo & Kuchiki Rukia!!!

-------------------- You Know You Love Me --------------------

Takuto-kun!! XD
if he's not considered as a
shinigami because he's alive
in the end of fmws, then
it would have to be
Izumi-kun!! XD

Hitsugaya, Byakuya and then Kenpachi...^_^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.