Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite shinigami? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite shinigami?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

Mikofake

unforgiven...

why does everybody like Urahara..I know he is mysteryous and that the story will tell much more about him(I only read what appeard from Bleach manga...no anime for me yet)but still...it's strange...I will wait till I put m vote on him. I prefer Ichigo...he's kind of cute....

Quote by JinpunI like Urahara, as well as the laid back captain who fought Chad...with
the twin soul slayers and the flowered kimono. I don't remember his
name but I like him...

nanao-cheeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann(...) <3 <3

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

i like Yoiruchi ( how u spell that? ) if not....Ichigo, bwahahaha

Signature

Yoruichi is cool but she's not a shinigami.

My favorite is Zaraki Kenpachi the strongest captain of the strongest division. :D

ta-ku-to!!! He is the best!!

All shinigami's are cool. >.<

Full Moon wo Sagashite wise, I love Izumi! ^^ I love Takuto and Meroko too. I love them all. T-T

Death Note just jas freaky looking shinigamis >.<

Bleach, I love Rukia. Obviously Ichigo is toally cool since he is the main character. Once you know about Renji's past, he's okay too. I love Toushirou though, the captain of the 10th division.

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Quote by Shinobu13:

My favorite shinigami is Byakuya, i very love his style with that thing in his hair and his scarf, i also his cold temper, he doesn't laugh and respect the rules, maybe too much , but i can uderstant that, he is a noble

Byakuya rules!

Hitsugaya Toushirou, cool haircut and sword holding posture, +++ style.

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

1. Ichigo
2. Urahara
3. Byakuya and Gin

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

hitsugaya and soi fong i love them

In a world of nothing fear does not exist,
this is the world that all live desire

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

Urahara Kisuke.Definetely he is a shinigami.
He is propably hiding in Japan because he was on Earth too long, just like Rukia....
If you say that he was "fired", i'l say, that he did many good things for the Soul Society.
He is much kinder than this Byakuya or Ichimaru, they are only trickers!!!
Politics!!

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

Hey I like Tsuzuki from Yami no matsuei, but hisoka is cool too XD

Bleach ~Kurosaki Isshin (if u got read the latest manga )
~Yuroichi (later the manga got)
~URAHARA(he's a shinigami)
~gin!!!
~Ichigo!!!!!!!

Full Moon~Takuto
~Meroko
~IZUMI(don rily like him at 1st thou)

ichi go et Byakuya

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

mine is Hisoka Kurosaki from Yami no Matsuei!!!! hes so cool

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

R-chan

R-chan

3rd Division Captain

My latest Fav is Ichimaru Gin. *____*

but i like most of the characters (and so shinigami) from bleach... ^^"

Wanna become a werewolf? *grin*
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

hitsugaya because after the battle with that one smilely-faced dude (which kinda creeps me out x_x) i was like: wow!!! before him it was byakuya since he was pretty cool XD.

Hmm, a toughie. either Ichimaru, or Byakuya, for me, but out of the two, Byakuya Kuchika is my favourite.

Sizza

Sizza

Burnt Toast :P

Hitsugaya! He's so koooool!!
Or Yachiru! She's so sweet!

Proud member of ~ MT-UK ~
Signature

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.