Has anyone read Aquarian Age Juvenile Orion?

Tagged under Juvenile Orion

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Cancel

Hi! I've been reading this manga for quite sometime and I see a lot of people haven't heard of it. I was just wondering if there were some people out there who have read/heard of it and enjoy it as much as I. ^____^

Yae, we promised... promised... that we would always be together... why? Why...

Signature Image

Cancel

ive read the first 3 volumes... since thats all i could get my hands on

hehehe... i think its quite interesting... but... somehow the ideas explored within the manga seem kinda cliche... i can already think of 2 other manga titles that are kinda similar

but besides that i definitely like it ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

Well it;'s nice to know someone reads it, what other manga titles are the same? I might want to read them..... when I get money tt___tt

Signature Image

Balith

Susumy

Cancel

no but i want to read it really really baddly!!!!! i cant buy anything like manga on the island that i live on but i can buy them online XD

Look at me! Do I look like a Susumy to you?! My friend says I do!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

Cancel

Well that's good, I'm glad you have a way to buy manga, I wouldn't want you to be left out Balith. Online is a great way to shop... *___* My friend bought me and Ed Elric plushie. Anyways, I hope you get to read it.

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

well i read the first couple volumes because i saw so many other ppl in Border's reading it! xp... it seemed pretty interesting, but i'll agree with snuffy that some of the ideas ARE a lil cliche... but it's pretty good...i like the artwork! :)

Signature Image

Cancel

yeah it's the best :)

• Apr 24, 2005

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Cancel

I'm currently reading it...only finished book two, but I'm working on it. It's pretty interesting...I like it.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

• Apr 24, 2005

ShadowWingz

ShadowWingz

Cancel

That series is really good.

Through the wings of darkness will shine the light.

• Apr 24, 2005

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Cancel

Yes! I have all of them and I love the series. In fact, I started the fanfiction works for Mediaminer.org and Fanfiction.net. I'm a huge fan!

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I own the first 4 volumes. The 5th volume hasn't come into my local anime store yet, otherwise I'd have that too ^_^ Cute series~ I wanna know how it all works out~!

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

Cancel

ive read the first volume and thought it was great, definately one ill be buying later in the future ^_^ cute boys+wings+magic=happy seiryu

Cancel

ed also like it but ed only reached until volume 4. awwww....ed want more!!! anyone know the ending?

• Apr 27, 2005
Cancel

I have read Aquarian Age Juvenile Orion and it is a very awesome book, I only read up to volume 4 and I'm trying to get volume 5 and I heard volume 5 is very good.

• May 07, 2005

xange

xange

~white bunny~

Cancel

Why we don't have more scans of Juvenile Orion when all of you obiously like it?

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

• Aug 23, 2005
Cancel

Quote by kaleidogirlWhy we don't have more scans of Juvenile Orion when all of you obiously like it?

I guess it's because it's not really popular, at least the manga. I know there's an anime called Aquarian Age but it's not based on the manga, I don't think there is an anime for it yet.

So considering that it might not be as popular scan-wise, hence why there aren't scans

That's just my hypothotical guess really...

Signature Image

limaho

limaho

cursed one

Cancel

hmm great manga , I love it . The artworks is great , and the stories is very interesting.. ^^

Signature

TenshiJaNai

TenshiJaNai

rar!........yeah.......scary

Cancel

I've red the firt 2, and I have seen up to 5 or 6 I think. I plan to buy and read the rest, I love the art, and the story line is good, and the characters are hot to, so it helps. I reccomend it to anyone who want to read something with action and romance

• Dec 17, 2005

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Cancel

I LOVE JUVENILE ORION! Hmm... question is Naoya gay? Think he likes Kaname... I like Kaname, too! Especally, Kaname together with Mana! @_@

• Dec 17, 2005
Cancel

ive read the first volume and i just fell in love with it it is so good and i cant wait to get the second book

ayumui

ayumui

Prince of the Potty

Cancel

I've read all 5 volumes. The story's poorly paced, but the art's ok. The anatomy needs some work in a couple of areas, too. But I enjoyed it. Mainly because of all the bishies. Mana in my opinion was a horrible character. Sorry, she's just too cliche.

I'm passing the manga around to a couple of girls in my school so Juvenile Orion is starting to grow more in popularity.

*pst pst* I doubt Naoya's gay since he's into Mana. But he and Kaname make a great pairing ^^

Signature

Cancel

happygreendragonfly: theres no such thing as gay in anime/manga its has no defied sexuality, for example, my friend said that Tsukasa ahd a little crush on Mana, but gets it on with that priest dude anyway (or implys it anyway in pics and reviews etc) also look at x to, Kamui loved both Kotori and Fuuma, and same with evangelion Shinji liked Asuka and Kaworu and Daisuke with Satoshi and Riku/Risa and i can name them all, oh and not forgetting in Gakuen Heaven to when Kazuki asked if Keita liked girls he blushed, and in Loveless there is Yukio to and she is meant to be the girl for Ritsuka if Soubi wasent there (even if the poor thing is second to both Soubi and Seimei. XD)

I am curretly reading it right now ^^ its a shame Gabriel and the male mind breaker dont turn up till volume 3 though D: (only got 1 volume so far.. and damnable site is out of stock and i got know where eles to go to..)

• Jan 18, 2008

DeadlyNightshade

DeadlyNightshade

Deadly Knife-Poison

Cancel

I've read the entire thing.It's pretty great.I esspesolly like Kaname.If you like that, you should try Beuty Pop.

Shut up asshole...And hell yeah, I'm lazy.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.