Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about spyware??? - Minitokyo

What do you think about spyware???

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I don't really know much about this but whoever started spreading them should be buried alive. Judging from its engineering I'll have to say M*croshit!!!

I know some programmer's software can only be supported by incorporating spyware along with the program. But isn't there any other way?

Tell me what you think!!!! Burn spyware!!!! Die Adware!!! Go to hell Mailware!!! Damn you M*croshit and your damn ActiveX control!!!

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

From a Firefox's member's standpoint:

Bill Gates = Microsoft
Microsoft = IE
IE = Spyware
Spyware = Useless
Useless = Bill Gates O_o

The cycle never ends. lol - Just kidding.
I voted that they shoulld burn its creators. Useless spyware is not something I ever want lurking in my PC or any site for the matter. It's terrible, I tell ya!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Ohh i just luv Spy Ware! ~_~ . I luv the way they crash/overflow me winry with useless junks. I luv the way me winry detects spyware and bam bam bam kill em all!

ThePanda

ThePanda

Muffin Bucket

If it wasn't for every idiot who thinks creating spyware/adware/malware is clever, funny, productive, or otherwise positive, the internet would be a fairly safe environment (in terms of the OS and pc, pedophiles and such are another issue entirely). Of course,Microsoft could help by... Y'know, creating something that works the first time around, maybe?

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

If spyware creators earned a penny for every computer they crashed, they would be rich. Just like what Bill Gates did.

How many M*croshit programmer does it take to screw in a lghtbulb?
None. They've declared "darkness" a standard. - Annoyances.org

Signature

failure

failure

I screwed up again

Quote by jakulitoIf spyware creators earned a penny for every computer they crashed, they would be rich. Just like what Bill Gates did.

Well you're kinda on the right track. It's all about money. They aren't out to annoy you, that's just the end result. Pop-ups, spyware, banner ads, and Google text-ads are all about money. Even if you don't buy the product by clicking on the ad, it's the impression it makes on you. Here's an easy example that most people should know...

I want to buy a little webcam to spy on somebody. What's the first thing that comes into your mind when you read that? For me, it's X10. I would never buy anything from them in a million years, but the point is it's the first thing I thought of, and it's all thanks to the ads they plaster all over the internet and pop-ups, etc. That's the goal of the whole insane, annoying business.

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by failure...Well you're kinda on the right track. It's all about money. They aren't out to annoy you, that's just the end result. Pop-ups, spyware, banner ads, and Google text-ads are all about money. Even if you don't buy the product by clicking on the ad, it's the impression it makes on you. Here's an easy example that most people should know... I want to buy a little webcam to spy on somebody. What's the first thing that comes into your mind when you read that? For me, it's X10. I would never buy anything from them in a million years, but the point is it's the first thing I thought of, and it's all thanks to the ads they plaster all over the internet and pop-ups, etc. That's the goal of the whole insane, annoying business.

That's pretty much how it works and how they want it TO work, but they are just going to far by installing crap in your PC that your not even aware of. One example of this is when you're not even surfing the net and you're just waiting for a download to finish, after a while you see all sorts of shortcut icons popping out of your desktop. The usual reaction is to delete them, but this just triggers other events to happen, and before you know it, you've just formatted your hard drive.

I've read somewhere that there's a lawyer somewhere that filed a motion to ban spyware. I think he wants the creators, sponsors, and all related parties to get arrested or something because they are violating the law, like Vandalism, Invasion of Privacy, Destruction of Properties, etc... I'm still looking for the details, I'll fill you all in on this when I do. The first one they should arrest is Bill Gates because he started this whole ActiveX bullshit that allowed programmers/designers to allow some actions to be executed through HTML or whatever.

Anyone here remeber the guy that crashed M*croshit's website and got busted and was fined $500,000 and was later sentenced 200+ hours of community service. That guy should be a hero for trying to stop the E-Bill Gates himself and his path of digital destruction.

Signature

To hell with the inventor; je,je

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

No way i just love it, ist so nice how its f*cks up your pc from the inside. I hate it thats why i scan every week.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

That's like asking "who likes terrorists?". Of course no one likes spyware (unless they themselves are profiting from it).

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Spyware is like an itch that you just can't scratch.

"How many M*croshit programmers does it take to remove spyware?

None. They've declared spyware as a standard."

Well, f**k that thought along with M*croshit.

Signature

I say they should burn in hell!!

It's cool

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

M*croshit Sales Chart:
1. Windows 2K3 up by 30%
2. MS Office 2k3 up by 42%
3. Windows X.P down by 11%
4. MS Visual Studio as is in 58%
5. MS-created Spyware, Adware, Mailware up by 3000% plus that other guy we've just infected. That makes a total 8,289,747,342,219 victims so far!!!

Bill Gates: "Thanks for the report, Steve!!!"
Steve Ballmer: "We've just made a new record, sir!!!"
Bill Gates: "What?"
Steve Ballmer: "Most Number of Victims infected by a Virus, sir!!!"
Bill Gates: "What virus?"
Steve Ballmer: "Windows, sir! (You Slimy Twit)"

\m/

Signature

spyware IS THE devil!!!

Stewy

Stewy

Sword Master

lol you people so timid... sigh spyware isnt a problem i never get the stuff and i use IE and if I somehow got a lil bit of it its gone cause im smarter than you all hhahahahhaha lol if you want ways to stop and get rid of it BeserkFigher on AIM will save the day!

I like swords

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Stewylol you people so timid... sigh spyware isnt a problem i never get the
stuff and i use IE and if I somehow got a lil bit of it its gone cause
im smarter than you all hhahahahhaha lol if you want ways to stop and
get rid of it BeserkFigher on AIM will save the day!

That's because spyware gets blown away by your arrogance before it can even latch itself onto your PC.

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

does this question need to be asked?
Spyware = EWWW!!i think my computer has one right now. >_<;

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I'll say that spyware suckz!!! It's really like its creators... And they must go to Hell!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by Stewylol you people so timid... sigh spyware isnt a problem i never get the stuff and i use IE and if I somehow got a lil bit of it its gone cause im smarter than you all hhahahahhaha lol if you want ways to stop and get rid of it BeserkFigher on AIM will save the day!

Maybe you should try Adaware, just to really make yourself sure of what you're saying, 'cause.. I'm not convinced.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Zetsumei

Quote by Stewylol you people so timid... sigh spyware isnt a problem i never get the stuff and i use IE and if I somehow got a lil bit of it its gone cause im smarter than you all hhahahahhaha lol if you want ways to stop and get rid of it BeserkFigher on AIM will save the day!

Maybe you should try Adaware, just to really make yourself sure of what you're saying, 'cause.. I'm not convinced.

Adaware is what i use. :)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

AdAware, hijack This,spyware blaster,spyware remover,etc... are just useable when you're on IE, other browsers (Firefox, Opera...) ensure you peace of mind because the chances of catching spyware is null.

Signature

beb3xchange

K-Otic

Spyware slows down the computer, for that I hate it <.<

life isn't simple; deal with it

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

It takes up all the memory on my computer and it slows down my computer. Why wouldn't I hate it.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.