Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about spyware??? - Minitokyo

What do you think about spyware???

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

And with the release of Longhorn and 64-bit computing making its way, who knows what crap the advertisers will make.

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

How could you all hate the spy,ad and mal ware????

If....

without them, how you know the cleanliness of your pc...

without them, how you know there is giga's bits you can delete which are useless...

without them, how you know your connection speed being drag down by these bastard...

without them, how you know there's a bunch of softwares can improve your pc's performance...

As a result, those bloody bastard drove you learn about your pc software structures,get familiar with cookies monitoring, things you could do to improve performance, force you to clean your pc at least once per week....

And learn how to curse all these miserable bloody assholes!!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Ramchong is the MAN!!!!

Hmmm..... does anyone actually look at the ads this little crap shows?

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by ramchongHow could you all hate the spy,ad and mal ware????
If....
without them, how you know the cleanliness of your pc...
without them, how you know there is giga's bits you can delete which
are useless...
without them, how you know your connection speed being drag down by
these bastard...
without them, how you know there's a bunch of softwares can improve
your pc's performance...
As a result, those bloody bastard drove you learn about your pc
software structures,get familiar with cookies monitoring, things you
could do to improve performance, force you to clean your pc at least
once per week....
And learn how to curse all these miserable bloody assholes!!!!!!

eer...no spywares no worries.....
i hate them for making me scanning my pc, wasting my time

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I like spyware, because it makes some people hate microsoft. more people need to hate microsoft because they run a monopoly and they suck. XD

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

If I meet a spyware creator in real life, they will die a slow death of blood loss after I remove ther genitailia, fingernails, toenails, eyelids, ears, and toungue.

BTW ramchong, i don't have to scan my computer every week, I have to recover it every week because of this sh*t. Sit on a screwdriver and rotate, eh?

da foink kinda question is this? what do I think about spyware?

Oh i friggin love it. I especially love it when it does that "thing" when I'm asleep so it can wake me up all sensuously and when we're done being all sensuous and all we cuddle.

seriously man. jeez

How do you expect me to feel about it? Its annoying, malicious, and... fun to see I'm actually getting rid of stuff with my spyware removers.

Wow... it actually entertains me despite my loath of it... simple pleasures I suppose...

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

spyware??? you mean those pop ups that says: "free scan to keep you computer safe from adwares/hackers??" well, I hate those pop-ups, they advertise their porducts with pop-ups that "we", the user, never asked their product at that time... but spyware have advantages though, they wiped all those hardwares that might been install(without your concent) by those hackers!!!! If they want to advertise their products, don't disturb those people who doesn't want their products, spyware is devil in terms of advertisement in the internet, but, it is an additional system tools for your personal computers to keep your computer safe... don't you think???{I HATE POP-UPS(specially those X-rated ones)} x_x

Heaven

lana

lana

Yume

Quote by beb3xchangeSpyware slows down the computer, for that I hate it <.<

Quote by KamikazeKogaIt takes up all the memory on my computer and it slows down my computer. Why wouldn't I hate it.

Making a profit out of someone's misfortune... >=0!! That's the devil's work!!! They must be shot directly in the head, let their brains thrown and be eaten to the worms and... go to the deepest of hell!!!!!!! Arghhhh... I abhor their style of earning money!!!

I don't think burning them is enough.

But it's not microsoft's fault. First we sue them to leave holes in their software for 3rd parties. Then we burn them because irresponsible people take advantage of those holes. I wish microsoft would leave more room for extension by third parties, not less.

(Yes, I'm a software engineer)

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Quote by CelessaFrom a Firefox's member's standpoint:Bill Gates = MicrosoftMicrosoft = ie
ie = SpywareSpyware = UselessUseless = Bill Gates O_o
The cycle never ends. lol - Just kidding.
I voted that they shoulld burn its creators. Useless spyware is not something I ever want lurking in my PC or any site for the matter. It's terrible, I tell ya!

i love that! thats funny as hell. which is where spywares creators are right now

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

The single greatest common-good that comes from spyware and malware is that it tends to get software manufacturers to consider more strongly the security necessities they need to address. Otherwise I believe it would be easier (and more common) to see people pull off rather large-scale damage.

I am invincible!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by BorisGrishenkoThe single greatest common-good that comes from spyware and malware is
that it tends to get software manufacturers to consider more strongly
the security necessities they need to address. Otherwise I believe it
would be easier (and more common) to see people pull off rather
large-scale damage.

Software manufacturers EXCLUDING Microsoft..... spyware is like a plug-in for Windoze....

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

That's because of the base design of Windows. It was designed to be inherently insecure. In software, that is synonymous with "convenient". The more convenient things are, the more likely they are to be insecure. The UNIX world has done a far better job of balancing the two.

I am invincible!

is a piece of crap last week i have to format my pc. BURN IN hell. >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Spyware is there for the money and will continue to be around until it becomes cost ineffective or if several of idiot programmers are arrested and crucified in public forum as an example. But then ACLU will say that is cruel and unusual punishment and file a lawsuit to stop it.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Crucified? That's gotta be fun to watch.... but bloody. After being crucified, then the actual burning comes in. hehehhheehhe

Signature

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I hate it! That damn stupid spy ware! I cant remove it no matter what i do! I hate it!

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

To me spyware..is very annoying....
my com always been infected by spyware in the past..and i need to reformat my whole com>_<

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

f*ck spyware, it clogs you up and makes you go slow.thank goodness firefox ain't affected by spyware, as far as iknow. i hate that red eye thing back when i used IE. so i had to download sp2, and that thing is wicked crazy, blocked a lot of ports.crazy bill gates!!

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Oh i forgot to add that I totally agree that the creators should be burned! Spy wares are a pest! I hate them! It's so annoying! Damn them to hell! :angry: :angry: :angry:

zone12

*confused*

I used to have a big problem with stuff like adware and spyware on my computer, so I got a remover to solve the problem. It managed to remove 99% of the shit. Then I started getting new crap on my computer. Viruses, Worms, Trojans. You name it my computer had it. One time I pressed ctrl-alt-del and found I was running about 98 processes *damn* (should be 28). So big computer-wipe-install-everything later, and I'm running fine again. Then sp2 comes out and I decide to upgrade to fix the supposed security holes. BIG mistake. Now I have more trojans and random popups on my screen that my security programs can't handle. So I decide to put a humongous firewall between me and the rest of the world which seriously limits what my computer can do on the internet, but it stops the problems.

Currently I am turning my computer into a linux box.

visit the MT-UK and Userpage Skin Designs groups while your here
click here for my background without the clutter (please don't copy i spent time making this)

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

spyware sucks i hate that its slows down your computer and i'm going to drop a bomb on all of them a laugh while i do it any one want to help me in this kick ass plan

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.