Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I will be absent - Minitokyo

I will be absent

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I will not be for four weeks to lives and not on minitokyo come over, because I have to leave. Unfortunately, the journey is not only to the fun separate serves the exam preparations. The journey goes more than three weeks and the fourth week is my exam. But on the weekends if I can make it I will look on the side sometimes ^^

noo! why? T.T curse the exams! >=(

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

good luck on your exams! We'll be waiting for you to come back often ^_^. cya around :)

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

good luck with your exam, and I think we shall have a party when you come back. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Best of luck. Try to enjoy yourself as much as you can and don't worry to much about the exams. If you try your best then everything will work out for the best! My hopes for a bright future for you go with you.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

thank you very much for the best wishes.
I will drive in abaout 40 minutes and i will miss you all tt_tt
i will do my best^^

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

well, good luck with your exam, and hope you pass the exam ^^

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.