Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Look Up!!! What do you see? - Minitokyo

Look Up!!! What do you see?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Nothin', just wanted to know...

Be creative, people!!!

**duck** that was close!!! Damn action figures!!!

Signature

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

panels of my ceiling. damn, i am so creative :P

Signatures suck

omg!!!!! nooooooOOOoooooOOO everybody run!!!!!..............O.O what r we looking at again????

Signature Image

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

*looks up, moves a bit back with the chair, and a litle bit more, and a bit more, and falls of the chair* o look i see stars

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

its a bird!
its a plane!
hell no! its my ceiling! >=3

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hmmmm up??huh???arghh its so bright......what the??where am i??what??<<this is what happens if u look up and stare at the sun

reesha

reesha

the dream catcher

its just the ceiling....with lots of cobwebs...lol
eek....spiders! *kill them by using the newspaper* hate it..... OX

*Looks up*
Gah! What's with the third degree!? Why are they shining lights in my eyes!?
Oh wait, it's just my ceiling lights.
*Looks up and out the window.*
Hmm...a bright and breezy day with frequent sunny spells and a low risk of showers. And an aeroplane.

JudgementAngel

JudgementAngel

Tsukiakari Zetsumei

GOD! What is this. Some ploy to use reverse psychology on me to get me to look up at the ceiling. Well guess what, I don't need to look up, cause I know it's up there. Then comes the sky. Yeeeah, that's right wise guy. I refuse to be your little guinea pig for some....*stops and looks around* What is this anyway?! Some...conspiracy?! YOU wont't MAKE ME LOOK UP. YOU CAN'T!!!

*looks up* Oooh...pretty.

Cadi

Cadi

True

*looks up at my ceiling* I see, my usher poster typed to the ceiling above my bed so I can stared at it all night... j/k j/k. I see a white space with nothing on it...hmm... maybe I should decorate it...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

uhmm
*i see only my white ceiling*
what else..
my clock
my Bugs Bunny
^_^'

godzilla!!!

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

a blacklight shining in my eyes.

Quote by TW12T3Da blacklight shining in my eyes.

Blacklights don't really shine. They sort of glow subtley...I've never seen one shine.
Also, make sure you don't catch cancer and have the correct (safe) type of blacklights ;)

my ceiling, my ferrari and viper... hmmm lets see some picutres and a flag of canada, thats basicalyl it :)

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

A ceiling.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Now I see... *eyes closed* nothin', nothin', nothin'.... *opens eyes* A message from heaven in the form of a pigeons droppings saying "Look out below!!!"

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

My bird eating some ramen on its perch above my head...
(My bird really does eat ramen)

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Some ceiling tiles cracked and is going to fall on my head....

*ouch

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

My exam schedule! Shimatta! I stuck it on the ceiling a month ago and forgot about it!
Lets see...tommorow I have Chemistry and Math hl.........
<Tatsumi09 goes to read how to kill yourself painlessly in 101 ways>

Note: The truth is that I have Chem and Math (6 hours and 15 minutes total exam time) on the 4th of May >.< (MT members, please pray for my success ^^)

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

white ceiling, and...a...looks like a light! a bright light! a VERY bright light!!! i'm in heaven!!
okay, no i'm juz gonna go blind if i continue to do this.. :sweat:

Signature

Okoru

Title? what's that?

I see a beige ceiling with it's color fading into non-existance as well as a flourescent light struggling to over-power the sunlight that streaks through split window blinds, coursing throughout the room spreading it's eager warmth in a room that doesn't need to be any hotter.

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I look at the sky, nothing. I look back and I see the future of mankind, falling. Like everything was against us, it was.... amazing. And that... that is cool!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

i see a bright green light coming straight for me o.O wonder what that is *sees black* regains conciousness.... wha-what??where am i??wah i got 3 legs T_T

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.