Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the first anime that brought you to tears? - Minitokyo

What was the first anime that brought you to tears?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 162 total items

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I've watched a pretty number of anime from various genre, and i thought that i would never ever let my tears melt when i watch anime. But then around last year i couldn't hold my tears back from my eyes when i watched Shingetsutan Tsukihime T_T.
So i wanna know what was the first anime that made you cry (not because of laughing nor because of the radiation of the monitor).

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

The first anime that made me cry was Chrno Crusade.
The ending was the sadest ever T_T
You have to watch the whole series (about 26 episodes) to truly understand it but it will bring a bucket full of tears to your eyes, it still does to mine and I've seen the series about 5 times over.
If it doesn't make you cry then you have to be some kind of inhuman monster *sniff, sniff*
Well thats the first anime to make me cry, but not the only one.
Naruto is another (the episode where Hinata gets beaten up),
And Chobits was rather sad at the end too. :(

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I cried at "Grave of the Fireflies." You can't be human and not cry when you see it - it has such a powerful anti-war message!

Signature

none yet...but Grave of the fireflies and Saikano were very close, yep yep..very close indeed. To such an extent where I wasn't hungry for a week and extremely depressed...damn bastards *shakes fist*

damn animenfo.com *shakes fist*

how does this;

"Shuuji and Chise are third year student at a high school in Hokkaido. The shy Chise is finally confessing to Shuuji, and finally two of them are starting to exchange diary awkwardly.

One day, Shuuji tried to escape from a sudden enemy air raid on Sapporo. While desperately escaping from the air raid, Shuuji saw a scene that he could not forget for his life. He saw Chise, with a huge weapons which looks is part of her hand, shot the enemy fighters one by one. Apparently, Chise is the ultimate weapon with destructive power which is important for the war.

How can Shuuji face the reality that his love is actually the ultimate weapon with destructive power?"

explain saikano huh?! animenfo ruined my life!!....for a couple of days, but thats not the point, the point is they suck! ><

Signature Image

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Quote by sylvacoerI cried at "Grave of the Fireflies." You can't be human and not cry when you see it - it has such a powerful anti-war message!

Yeah i cried when i watched Grave of fireflies (i'm human afterall), but that wasn't the first time i cried when watching anime.

Signature

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

double post (sorry), hmmm what should i write??? Oh yeah, I almost cry when i watced Rurouni Kenshin OVA (the one when he live with tomoe)

Signature

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

Quote by sylvacoerI cried at "Grave of the Fireflies." You can't be human and not cry when you see it - it has such a powerful anti-war message!

grave of the fireflies for me to.... T_T omg..........i felt soo bad for the brother....and when his sister died...........and they were tryign to survive the war......grrrrrrrrrr i hated the aunt!!!! such a cruel witch.........**sobs in my corner**

'Signature Image'

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

I didn't cry when I watched "Grave of the Fireflies". Then again, I was watching it during Japanese class. Everyone just kept talking so I couldn't get into it. Maybe I should watch it again.

Hmm...as far as I can remember, an anime hasn't made me cry yet.

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

it's ayashi no ceres for me.. cause cause cause.. chidori died and made yuuhi really really sad t___________t

Signature

i cried when i watch full moon wo sagashite....

the part where mitsuki finds out eichi-kun is dead and runs to his grave

that is just soooo sad~!!!! all that waiting... and love...... *poof* gone~!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Puni Puni Poemy, laughing that is.

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

me too, the grave of fireflies i cried six times when i watched it six times ^^' then the first one is voltus V... this is a very old anime, first anime in my country. ^^ n candy candy (first manga) too.

for me it the grave of fireflies, each times i see it i cried, this anime is very sad but beuatiful T_T

Signature

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

For Me? Hmm Rurouni Kenshin Ova 2 When Kenshi was Die And In That Time His Son Just Go To Her Fun Date

kazuki05

Another supernumerary..

The first anime that made me cry was Fruits Basket. :(

"The stronger someone appears on the outside, the weaker they are in reality."

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

Quote by kazuki05The first anime that made me cry was Fruits Basket. :(

omg.....that one made me cry to T_T tohru.....and momitji.....and.... :( *sniffles* i need some time alone....

'Signature Image'

....it was back in middle school(8th grade)...i saw the last episode of sailor moon...happy ending,yeah, but it was EnDiNg!!! :( ...i was a sailor moon addict, and didnt stop cryin fer dayzz....i'm SO gonna get "Grave Of The Fireflies" now, you guyz.... XD

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Um.. I guess it was CardCaptor Sakura.

There were certain epsiodes which moved me - I could really "feel" how the characters were feeling. ^__^

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Well, I know it's not an anime as such, bu the GTO TV Dorama made me cry. As for an actual anime, I think Love Hina made me leak a little around the eye area >_> .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Mine was Onegai Teacher, Where Kei finds the Pocky box in his pocket and all of a sudden crys and u see Mizuho on the other side of the train tracks and she dissappears. That was a moment of tears.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

No anime has ever really made me cry. Well in the episode were Nina died almost brought me to tears.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Astro Boy. ^^ The 80's version. I was four years old when I watched it and I just cried my heart out when Astro got destroyed. t____t I swear I was crying for at least a week. I think I worried my mom even. ^^; I mean, I would remember it at random times and then I would go to my mom [who would be cooking or cleaning or reading or something] and I would just cry: "Mama, patay na si Astro Boy!!! waaaah!!!" ["Mama, Astro Boy is dead!!! waaaah!!!"] I think it really surprised her how deeply affected I was...

I cant remeber the first anime but the most recent is Naruto.

It made me cry a couple of times.

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I'm so glad knowing that i'm definitely not the only one who cried because of watching anime. Those script writer are just simply good at making story eh??

Signature

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 162 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.