Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the first anime that brought you to tears? - Minitokyo

What was the first anime that brought you to tears?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

The first one? probably Green Green. The ending is just incredibly sad. and yet, it is also very beautiful. (sniff, sniff) still makes me tear up just thinking about it. Anyway, since then, there have been a few that have made me cry. Vandread, Ai Yori Aoshi, Onegai Teacher, Fruits Basket...

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

The first anime who make me tears maybe Crono Crusade
and maybe Chobits too. i think Chii will dissapire from world forever.

Please Save My Earth all the way. The last episode was just so... "awwwwww...!!!!!!!!!" God DAMN but I love psme. Its the only super-duper girly anime/manga that I worship. Oh the manga... Thank god its being translated... making me burst out in tears too.

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

i would say that the Tsubasa by clam, in the third vol. has got to me when the most unexpected words came out of sakura's voice when see finally wakes up... its soo sooo sad :( and sweet at the same time. :x not gonna spoil it for you other fans out there. :x

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

I just say DNAngel. the last seen when daisuke final held his love in his arm and kissed her...

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

The first anime that made me cry.....not just tear up, but like, tears steadily rolling down my face for like 30 minutes....was Full Metal Alchemist.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

Quote by ArcadieusI dislike to watch sad animes. So only anime that made me so sad was Naruto when Haku dies(so long time ago). Didn't expect coming.

Quote by sebstahMy first time was in Fullmetal Alchemist. remember when that madman makes somekind of "animal human thingy" out of his dog and his doughter, and the place where they got their brains shot out , or whatever that guy do.. I just couldnt hold back my tears :(

Actually there's more but I dont remember ^_^' ^_^'

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

Well, the first one to make me tear up at the end was Saber Marionette J. It was sad at the end. But that wasn't the one that touched me the most. As a guy, I actually feel quite proud to admit this, but I cried for over an hour after watching the end of Saikano (japanese version). I loved it so much that when I finished crying, I watched the last episode again and cried some more. That ending was so beautiful. If you havn't seen the series yet, GO GET IT now!! (but only watch it in japanese)

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

i was watching gundam seed and then Kira killed Nicol
i was spaced out for some reason and after i started ot cry and really mad at kira
but it was so sad.................

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

The only anime ever bought me to tears was Full Moon Wo Sagashite. By far one of the best anime i have seen. XD

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

various moments in different animes make me cry :P yeah, fullmetal alchemist was sad at some parts... i think there was one called... "the place promised in our early days".. that was kinda sad... lol dunno but yeah, i'm soppy :P ahha.. hmm, dunno what else really made me cry though, haven't watched too many

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

the first one for me was furuba T.T So kawaaii!

The episode (56?) where Rock Lee gets "paralyzed"/injured (yeah, no kidding.) Imagine the combination late night and watching too much Naruto. That was.. before I started to watch so called romantic anime series.

Rock Lee had the best attitude, but lacked the skillz of dressing :DD (Answers 'Why?' question.)

Life is what you make of it.

What's so great about Grave Of The fireflies that made you guys cries so much??

Hm... better get it as soon as possible... since up to now... I've never cry watching an anime yet....

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I have cried in alot but the one that was first was probably Saikano
Others were Chrno Crusade, Naruto, Tsukihime, Fireflies, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Kimi Ga Nozumo Eien, Rizelmine(the end where Rizel wanted to reset her memory), Ai Yori Aoshi(was second one to make me cry), Gundam Seed just so much pain and killing, Onegai Teacher, DN Angel and more.

I'm one very emotional person okey. Cry easily I hate showing emotion towards others but when watch anime and alone I let it go.

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

xange

xange

~white bunny~

I'm fairly new to the anime world, and the first anime that made me cry was "Spirited Away".

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

The first anime that made me cry was AIR.

Signature Image

same like mystery angel-san,
it's AIR....
No matter how many times I watch it, I always cry in the last episode..

never cried or got tears from anime
but i felt sad watching love hina xmas edition
and also the ending of mai hime (didnt want it to end XD)

Ah hehehe...*sweatdrops*.....the first anime that got me to tears was Dragonball Z, when Goku first died. Sounds corny, but i was so hooked with the story when i was young.

I would say the ending of Chrno Crusade. Really sad. T_T

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Love Hina....the ending of Green Green

The first anime to bring me to tears... oh god *tear* AIR thats a real sad one that

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

No anime has brought me to tears but I think the movie Hoshi no Koe has the remote chance. Then the manga of the aftermath came out and ruined it -.-

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.