Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the first anime that brought you to tears? - Minitokyo

What was the first anime that brought you to tears?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

I think it was fruits basket... the last 2 eps... so far none anime made me cry cept fruits basket and.... chobits also last ep... I'm not really sure... but I think it was fruits basket...

Remi, Sandy Belle... All those eighties ones I watched as a kid... Windaria! oh mine... that one made me cry...
And Sailor moon, I guess, as an adult, made me cry

it almost brought me to tears and it was the only one to ever do that samurai x the last movie dieing in her arm almost made me cry

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

i cried during an inuyasha episode called "the first time i saw inuyasha's tears" really dumb but it moved my heart

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I cried multiple times reading Love Hina; the series made me tear up a few times too.

i watched Grave of the Fireflies and was disappointed that I couldn't cry. All I could think was "that kid is an idiot."

I cried when watching Grave of the fireflies and frutisbasket. ..... and the 1st episode of naruto..... :sweat: the part where he finally gets accept by his teacher.... I'm so sad, looking back now.... :sweat:

Signature

hMmm i'd say Air Tv .. hoW sad was dat huh ? ... d ending lyk omg mn sOo emotional ... der was heapz of animes that wer sad but dint make me cry .. i felt lyk it tho .. but dint come ouT ! .. oMg i lyk dis thread ! i tHOught i was d onli onE ! its nice to kno ders ppl out ther dat share d same passion fo anime as i do ...

[ J a g W a s H e r e ]

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Wolfs Rain was the first anime that mad me tear. The ending of it was sad. -_-

Signature Image

I haven't cried over an anime yet, but the closest one that made me felt so sad and wanted to cry was Air TV.
maybe i should watch grave of the fireflies.. if it does makes me cry.. i hope nobody will be around XD

<(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>

This is my signature
You like?

well ive never cried watching an anime, probably cause i haven't seen a great number, but i did get teary while reading the manga 'Chobits' at on stage, just can't quite remember where...

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

First anime that made me cry really hard was Samurai X: Reflections. tt___tt

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

the final of sailor moon 1 season makes me cry a lotttt snif

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I cried a little during Grave of the Fireflies. I saw it in Japanese class, so I had to restrain myself. Many of us were crying a bit, though.

I cried like a little girl with the good ending to Chrono Cross (videogame, not anime). I cried a lot with all the Emma issue in Metal Gear Solid 2.

i cried like a little girl in several spots in Kannazuki no Miko. Episode seven or eight, and of course the final episode.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

Chobit brought me to tears but the ending of Shingetsutan Tsukihime made me cry soooo much!!! Just to think about it bring tears to my eyes T_T

Signature
. ~ * ~ * ~ My Newest Wallie: Deadly Night ~ * ~ * ~ .

I am a member of COLORFULL WALLIES! ~ Free--Wallers ~ Sesshomaru-Luvin

StarDreamer429

StarDreamer429

.:.Forgotten Already.:.

It has to be Fushigi yugi, since FY was my first anime series that i ever watched, i was bawling when Nuriko died, i mean why couldn't miaka die, huh? Nobody likes HER! *evil thought* And then after that, i couldn't stop crying, all the suzaku seishi died (except tasuki and chirchi...go tasuki!^^) and by that time i was cursing maiaka and tamahome to hell, at least there they can be together...^_^

Signature Image
Thanx so much for the siggie and the avy k1ru-san^^
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone"
-Arwen

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

While I have not yet cried during an anime the closets to crying for me were Fatal Fury The Motion Picture (when Sulia dies) and Samurai X: Reflection (When Kenshin passes away).

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Too many to name. Air's ending. the anime movie: The Place Promised In Our Early Days. And so on, as the list drags on.

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

I think it's Rurouni Kenshin, when he told his comrades about his past just b4 the fight wif Enishi.

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

I believe it would have to be Full metal alchemist, when hughes dies, and his daughter is asking why there burrying daddy.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Oh yeah this time when hugues died it was sooo sad, and his poor family, Yeah I cried this time too T_T

Signature
. ~ * ~ * ~ My Newest Wallie: Deadly Night ~ * ~ * ~ .

I am a member of COLORFULL WALLIES! ~ Free--Wallers ~ Sesshomaru-Luvin

I cried with Grave of fireflies and Kanon.

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

hmm when Tomoe dies in kenshin OVA, damn the producer!!

Signature

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

naruto,when haku and zabuza die, they werent so bad after all. auu por haku he lived like a tool :(

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

harph

A laugh behind the crowd

Saishu Heiki Kanojo ^^ well not really cry, but I was not far from it (omg, don't cry, it's just an anime... *watches the next scene* oh no no no don't cry, you can take it...) :)

zomg

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.