Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 new anime to download @April 2005 - Minitokyo

new anime to download @April 2005

page 1 of 1 7 total items

gilion

gilion

Servant of Chaos

I found and DLed some anime promo:

Emma [IITran]
He is My Master [Shinsen-Subs]
Iriya No Sora - UFO No Natsu [Lunar]
Karas [Ani-Kraze]
Speed Grapher [Anime-Empire]
The Law of Ueki [Faith&RyRo]
Tsubasa Chronicles [Kancho]
Zettai Shonen [Faith&Shi-Fa]

Can anybody tell me something about these series?
Are they worthing my attention?

Fantastic! ICHIGO 100% TV - 01 & Ichigo 100% - OAV 1 has been released by yesy subs! Excellent!

Signature

Disc of the Day:
Ayreon - The Human Equation (2004)

Well, I read the manga for He is My Master and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

He is my Master is a humor manga/anime about some perverted rich kid who's parents died and lives alone. He then he hires 3 maids which lives with him along with a aligator.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is an adventure manga/anime about Sakura losing her memories then she, Syaoran and 2 other people, travel through demensions her feathers of memories.

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I read He Is My Master too, and I'm waiting for Eyeshield 21 to download this april hehehehehe

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

bottle fairies 2 and full metal panic 2 are coming out for srping in japan too so look forward to those ;p

i'm looking forward to Tsubasa Chronicles ~ and MAR too
hm.. ah full metal panic ~ 2 is coming out .. ? h.m....m..m.m.m.m.m. interesting ~

wow what good news to hear thanks alot

I want to see himm.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.