Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your way to escape reality? What's your salvation? (quiz) - Minitokyo

What's your way to escape reality? What's your salvation? (quiz)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

I found this one kinda intresting, and it called my attention, wouldn''t U wanna try it?
my result is:
"Poetry is your salvation. You see beauty where others see ugliness. Frighteningly intelligent, people don't understand how you think. Just like a beautiful ryhthmic poem. Mysterious and dark. You know the meaning of life you just simply don't care. ~~Just me and my thoughts~~"

What did U get?

http://quizilla.com/users/PrEtTyMaYa000/quizzes/What's%20your%20way%20to%20escape%20reality%3F%20What's%20your%20salvation%3F

Kankuro-the-Sick

Honky Tonk!!!

Music is your salvation. Listening to songs is your way to escape reality. You have an amazing character but you don't know how to show it, actually you don't care if people know this or not. You look for artists who can say how you feel. You appreciate the beauty you see in the little things in life. ~~Just me and my obsession~~

Yeehow! This Tsunami Booster will shoot ya brain to heaven, Sporty! Want some?

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Writing is your salvation. In words you escape from reality. You have a strong character with an amazing way to express your feelings BUT only on papers. People tend to see you as a loner but in fact you are just a misunderstood out-going soul. ~~Just me and my words~~

That quiz was wrong.... I don't like to write...

Signature Image

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Wow! I also have Poetry....
"Poetry is your salvation. You see beauty where others see ugliness. Frighteningly intelligent, people don't understand how you think. Just like a beautiful ryhthmic poem. Mysterious and dark. You know the meaning of life you just simply don't care. ~~Just me and my thoughts~~"
:) Cool

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

Day dreaming is your salvation. Closing your eyes and dreaming about that imaginary world inside your head is your way to escape reality. You have a lonely yet beautiful sweet character but it only shows in your dreams. You tend to be shy around new people and miss the chance to make friends. ~~It's the only way i can truly be alive~~

Some truth in it =)

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Music is your salvation. Listening to songs is your way to escape reality. You have an amazing character but you don't know how to show it, actually you don't care if people know this or not. You look for artists who can say how you feel. You appreciate the beauty you see in the little things in life. ~~Just me and my obsession~~

Yeah, that's right! Love music and escape the fuckin' reality!

Shiz

Harmless Ronin

Day dreaming is your salvation. Closing your eyes and dreaming about that imaginary world inside your head is your way to escape reality. You have a lonely yet beautiful sweet character but it only shows in your dreams. You tend to be shy around new people and miss the chance to make friends. ~~It's the only way i can truly be alive~~

heheh so right i often daydreamed during class in school XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

lol, i was hoping this one was in the results... coz' i already knew that was my way... though i also use music and writing (drawing) to escape... but daydream is really the dominant one ^^ cool test!

heh, yea music can be a good way to relax and escape for awhile

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Poetry is your salvation. You see beauty where others see ugliness. Frighteningly intelligent, people don't understand how you think. Just like a beautiful ryhthmic poem. Mysterious and dark. You know the meaning of life you just simply don't care. ~~Just me and my thoughts~~

Actually writting is, but I'm cool with this one. Very nify quiz SaschaC.

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PrEtTyMaYa000/1111592665_tonePOETRY.jpg

Poetry is your salvation. You see beauty where others see ugliness. Frighteningly intelligent, people don't understand how you think. Just like a beautiful ryhthmic poem. Mysterious and dark. You know the meaning of life you just simply don't care. ~~Just me and my thoughts~~

I don't really write poetry, but I enjoy it...and that description does sound pretty accurate...

Signature

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Poetry.

Strange...I suck a writing :P

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PrEtTyMaYa000/1111592527_xtoneMUSIC.jpg

so true..so true indeed

Signature Image

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

"Day dreaming is your salvation. Closing your eyes and dreaming about that imaginary world inside your head is your way to escape reality. You have a lonely yet beautiful sweet character but it only shows in your dreams. You tend to be shy around new people and miss the chance to make friends. ~~It's the only way i can truly be alive~~ "
Interesting quiz...I like it. The pictures were kind of scary, though...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Wow... the description is quite accurate.... interesting...

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Kinda reminds me of myself... :)

Movin'...

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PrEtTyMaYa000/1111592527_xtoneMUSIC.jpg

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Poetry is your salvation. You see beauty where others see ugliness. Frighteningly intelligent, people don't understand how you think. Just like a beautiful ryhthmic poem. Mysterious and dark. You know the meaning of life you just simply don't care

I do like to write poetry, but I wish they wouldn't portray it in such a dark way. Not all poetry is dark.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

o_0

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

How...beautiful.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I feel like crying inside...

...I doubleposted again...

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Quote by NordPoetry.

Strange...I suck a writing :P

Poetry doesn't focus on the aspect of writing in this quiz though like how it ends "~just me and my thoughts~" It means you're a very instrospective person and are always thinking. You come to understand things through your thoughts. You may not be able to express your thoughts, but you understand things a lot better than others.

And it's different than Daydreaming because your thoughts are based in reality and you work to understand things instead of find a fantastic escape.

Oh. I got Poetry XD

I think Daydreaming might be another possibility in another mood, but I really am about thoughts.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

Yay... i got that music:

"Music is your salvation. Listening to songs is your way to escape reality. You have an amazing character but you don't know how to show it, actually you don't care if people know this or not. You look for artists who can say how you feel. You appreciate the beauty you see in the little things in life. ~~Just me and my obsession~~"

--+ Your sin is beyond the grace of God +--

Orgullosamente miembro [Hispanime] , por ahi afuera quien hable espagnol... unase

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.