Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 huge problem with saved images. Help, please! - Minitokyo

huge problem with saved images. Help, please!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

As I was told in my last post, I erased all the temporary internet files in my cache ( which solved the problem, by the way), but now whenever I save an image from minitokyo I can't open it later because my computer says windows doesn't recognize the program that created the file. I can't even watch the thumbnails!
I must remark this only happens with images from minitokyo and only from minitokyo.

If any of you knows what is this happening, please tell me. please, please!

Member of "[Hispanime]".

OnePiece Fan

well you might save the images from MT by "save image as......",that's the point:images in MT all have filenames with many dot,I mean".",so the computer could not recongnize the file type.two way work fine:
1.using a downloading tool such like Flashget or Nettransport to down images,in this way they would be saved as jpeg.
2.changing the images' names to xxxxx.jpeg,I mean only one dot in a filename.

first way is better and ultra.lol

Signature

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

dots can not be the problem, windows checks only the text after last dot in the filename for filetype recogintion. >.< But sorry, this is all what i can say, i never had that problem :hmpf:

Signatures suck

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

MT is just like any other website. There is nothing odd in file names or images on mt. The problem is in your pc. It's either the IE which i assume you still use or then windows just is being picky. However, you could solve this problem, or check it out with alternative browser. If the same thing happens with other browser (non Ie related) for example opera, mozilla or firefox then the problem is your pc. But if images are saved and opened just fine, thne your problem is IE.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.