Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How much time you spend on telephone per day? - Minitokyo

How much time you spend on telephone per day?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 72 total items

I'm mostly on da phone whenever I'm on da computer, which is like around 4+ hours a day. talking to peeps online just aint good enuff sumtimes

Hmm.. I don't use the phone much at all. I don't like calling people that much. -__- Only if Im out and need to call my parents or something. Once in a while a friend might call me, but thats kinda rare. ^^;;

Signature

I dont spend much time on the phone, in fact there are days when I don't talk on the phone at all, I have friends and everything but I'm not much into talking over the phone since wher I live used to be pretty damn expensive, now it's better but still I'd rather spend my time watching anime and playing games than being on the phone engaging in pointless chatter.

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

i only use the phone for emergency... especially my cell....
i've tried it several times... to chat with friends on the phone i mean...
after a while, i would ran out of topics and have to clue what to talk about so i would just cut off the conversation.
sometime, i truly admire those who could talk on the phone for hours. i don't know how they can come up with things to talk about so quickly.
for me, if i have something to ask someone.
i would call that person, ask the question, and then say goodbye.

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I think taht I spend an average of 1.5 hours in all per day including calling freinds and family.

i use the phone all the time b/c my friends and my boyfriend lives so far away ( and my parents dont really care if i use the phone...as long if i use the 3rd line, b/c i have 3 lines) and i have them call me back so my parents dont have to pay the long distence....and when im on the phone...i will be eather a half an hour to 5 hours on the phone.....im pretty much a phone and internet person ^_^

streamside

streamside

deranged.

when i was younger, i never spent much time on the phone... and then... if you include the hours on the internet, well, i should say the whole day >_< it's shameful to talk about this...

hehehe...

and then... my friends call at home, and, whenever I AM home, as i'm usually in bdaminton training, or housetripping, we spend, like, 3 hours on the phone, and i can't believe it, a LOT of people know my stupid phone number... even if i never GAVE it to them. damn.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Not much except when I'm talking to you, you're addicted to lots of things, hehe....
Usually I just spend about 10 to 15 minutes at most.

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

ha! im on the phone 24/7! but sometimes my eeeevvvvviiiiiiiilllllll brother comes and kicks me off the phone! bbbbbbooooooooo! sometimes brothers are a pain!
yakety-yak-yak! :D
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

most of my telephone use involve answering it...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I only spend a few minutes since I dont have much people to talk to on the phone, I only have few friends and we almost dont talk when we had graduate

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i never call anyone, except when i need homework or something. but when someone calls me, i usually spent about 30 mins or something. my mom talks way more though... -_-

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

I'm never on the phone unless someone calls me...and even then I don't usually talk for very long.

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

maybe 30seconds to answer the phone and give it to whomever its actually for

I hardly eva call people... I used to heaps but my mum got mad:angry:

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

Umm.....I only spend a few minutes on the phone.Even show affection for MSN

I probably average 15 min a day on the phone

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Recently, I've been talking on the phone a lot, not much as before but enough for my parents to complain again. Like yesterday, I was sick and had to stay at home and I talk to another friend like 2 hours and my mom almost yelled at me :( I talk to her that much because we didn't have time to talk much before

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

I understand you barbara!So I am!When i have a problem or i'm sick or i don't feel good i talk on the phone for hours with my friends!..i think that i spend about 2hours a day on the phone! and my mom always reproach me.. :sweat:

None, surfing on the net is way more fun, phone is useless for me now

I never go on the phone. =P

i spend max. 5 minutes for phone

about 5 min. and I don't even use the phone everyday.

two, three hours usually.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 72 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.