Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Too revealing to be on MT? - Minitokyo

Too revealing to be on MT?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

When I downloaded this image I could picture it made into a wall, but now I'm not sure if it would be acceptable on MT. Of course there would a few strategic objects placed over bare chests, and is it any worse then bikini and swimsuit pictures? What is your opinion on the suitabilty of this image and where should it be categorised on MT?

http://www.ferricorp.com/anime/lovehina/img040.jpg

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

It borders a smidgeon beyond the ecchi line, but your only problem would probably be Mitsune, the others have some level of obscuring. I'm sure I've seen worse on this site, but they've possibly been removed.
As for categorisation. If you make it into a wallie, then it'll be a Love Hina wallpaper I think. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I have seen scans with something being placed over their chests and they weren't removed. Submit it and see what happens. If it's removed, then it is more or less hentai.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ahh seems fine... You see alot worse from many other places.,. At least its good clean fun :) hehe.. Yeah most have their parts covered except for one in particular.. but oh well.. hehe

I think it's somewhat between ecchi and true hentai. I don't think it's acceptable here, it's way too revealing. I mean come on, they don't have a single piece of clothing on!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thats hawt
hope to see that wallpaper soon XD

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I think it's acceptalbe enough cause I mean you don't really see anything.... everythings covered.... I'm pretty sure you could submit it with out any problems

Signature Image

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I'm disappointed. Thought the pic was some kinda of super ecchi pic. :) You can def get away with that pic. I'm pretty sure you would barely have to cover anything at all.

I don't think that's revealing. I've seen worse ones, believe me. ;) Well, I think it would look cool if you make it into a wallpaper and if MT doesn't approve it, you could make a few, I said a few changes. I really don't see a big deal!!

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

That isn't revealing at all. I do not foresee problems.

I am invincible!

^_^ shinobu looks cute as usual. i like it

Doesn't seem to be

With a bit of work, light effects and well placed text it could be done. That seid I've seen alot more revealing stuff here that hasn't been removed.

It seems ok to me. good luck submiting it. =)

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

i don't know. but i don't think it is acceptable. but if you don't agree with me, like silentmasamune said, then submit it and see if the mods except it.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.