Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favourite 'Kyou Kara Maou' Character? - Minitokyo

Who's your favourite 'Kyou Kara Maou' Character?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

I know this a very generic kind of thread question, but I searched around and found that there's none for KKM. Therefore I'd like to ask everyone who their favourite character from this wonderful series is!

For me, it's probably Gwendal, he's so adorably funny especially when he gets bossed around by Anissina :3 He's pretty good looking and if he was younger I'm sure he'd be hot~ :P

Signature Image

i love konrad and wolfram the most~!!! one is sooo hot and cool.... the other is clearli a bishounen... lol

^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Wolfram has to be my fave ^^ too bad he's gay >.<

Signature

i like yuri cos he funny

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

The moment I discovered Kyou Kara Maou, Konrad became my fave character. He's a nice guy with great personality, unquestionable loyalty and has a mysterious air around him.

Besides that, he's voiced by my fave guy seiyuu, hehe :) . Yatta!

Movin'...

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Konrad ^^. His calm, mature personality attract me most, and he's very protective to Yuuri :D

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by fantasygirli like yuri cos he funny

Me too!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Right from episode one my favorite character was Murata Ken. Since he was in the opening I just KNEW he was an important character and I kept grumbling about how he wasn't getting his spot in the stagelights as he deserved untill like episode 30! He finally got to shine! He shone in an evil way making a lot of questions~ but he shone and I SO want to see more of him!

I also like Yuuri, Wolfram and Konrad, but Ken is #1

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I love Gunter, I think it's the long white hair and he's so goofy/sweet on Yuri.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Konrad!! Definitely! He is one of the coolest and most appealing characters in the series, voiced by an amazing seiyuu. If you have had the chance to watch season 2 (the few eps so far), his character develops even further. Very very cool!

I like Anistasia.... She's the strongest out of all the ppl Yuuri has protecting him... She easilly beat Gunter.... She always has those crazy inventions that torture Gunter and Gwendel... she's totally awesome

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I think I like Wolfram..he just looks so cool! I also like Yuri, his faces are so funny!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

I like Gunter...but I also like Wolfram and Yuri....it's so hard to choose!

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

My favorite is Günther....he's so......cute^^

Can't you feel my heart.Falling through the rain

Besa

Abyss

Go Gwendal o_o

Signature Image

not really a character as such, but i really like the sword Morgif... such a fascinating weapon

conrad and yuuri definitely~
its like conrad knows almost everything about yuuri and yuuri seems really attached to conrad.
maybe because yuuri is reincarnation of julia that he's attached to conrad..
but since i cant get the recent episodes i dont know what happens in KMM anymore..
-_-

Signature

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

I luv gunther gunther gunther!!!! He is so funny but when he fight he really so cool! Next is Wolfram cos i like him when he slp beside Yuuri wearing his cute nite dress! D only female i like is Anissina even i can say i dun like her invetion but she is very funny when she chase Gwendal ha ha ha... I also like Gwendal cos he do knitting kawai desu... Anyway there's none that i really hate n i hope i can watch finish too.
Please read my review for Kyou Kara Maou. If there's any mistake do forgive me. Its my first review. Anyway is there KKM group? I cant find it...if there is do let me know.

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

My fav. character is wolfram! ..... yes, Wolfram!!!

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

wolfram is so cute~.... too bad he digs yuuri... lucky pimp... arrgh... i say wolfram is da best... he'll melt you with his sexiness!!!!!

i like yuri becos he`s funny .

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

my favourite is ..... Conrad and Wolfram, espesially when they were kids.

Signature

My favourite character is Konrad then Gwendal

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Gwendel all the way he acts so serious yet hes probally one of the funniest charecters in kyo kara i mean he sews kute adorable plush dolls!!! *meow* hahaha XD

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.