Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favourite 'Kyou Kara Maou' Character? - Minitokyo

Who's your favourite 'Kyou Kara Maou' Character?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

Pochi! It's the only one that's not weird.

my favourite character is Wolfram!!
He's so cute, adorable, possessive and hot-tempered...I just love the way he's pictured at first..the spoiled pretty prince who knows what he wants and stuff ^__^

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I love Yuri, Wolfram and Gunter, but if i had to pick an absolute fave it's Wolfram, he's so sweet! And the way he constantly calls Yuri a wimp is just funny

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

my fav charater is Konrad and Yuri! Konrad's so cool, im a shounen ai fan so I really like Yuuri X Konrad^__^ kyaaaa! c-u-te! XP XP XP

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Wolfram ^^

^^ My favorite character in Kyou Kara Maou is YURI shibuya!!!! I love him!!!!! -^.^-

Gunter all the way! He's such a goofball but awesome when he's serious! I'm also fond of a GwendalxGunter pairing :D those two were made for each other :D

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.