Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How much do you spend on your mobile phone bill per month? - Minitokyo

How much do you spend on your mobile phone bill per month?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Okay, as the subject said, how much?
I know local phone is kinda cheap in countries like US and Australia, but I think handphone aka mobile phone bill shouldn't be that cheap right?

As for me, I use my handphone mainly for smsing and calling at night.. In Singapore we have this free smses per month and also free talk time, but in the past, even with 1000 free sms and 420 minutes free talk time I still exceeded the limits and spend a lot... Nowadays I spend around S$50 per month which is around US$28 or so.... (this is an improvement from S$120)..

So how about you?

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I only use my mobile phone on weekends and nights. I get free minutes at these times. I don't care about the rest of my bill.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Holt

Holt

pffft

I probably use about £10 every 6 months :P (That's around $20)

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Too much, but as I don't have a dedicated landline at university, it's money well spent...unless you get screwed over by the company and end up paying far too much >_> .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i pay by card, so about $25 (Canadian) per month... and i get 75 minutes... but no free time T_T and long distances count for the double... T_T

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

I spent at most RM 30 that's about 8 Dollars permonth :P

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I don't even have a moble phone... ^_^' OX T_T

Signature Image

mobile? whats that? no, seriousely. i have an old nokia which i only take with me on special ocasions. i prefer talking to people face to face and use phone only if i must.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Oh, it is because mobile phone is so common in Asia, it seems like everybody everywhere is using it -__-' hehe.. and sms is so convenient ^^

Signature

I know that my friends always pay much for their bills but I hardly ever use my moblie phone so I don't exceed the cost-limit of 15 Euro (= 18 $) so I can use it for free.

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

I have a card, and with it you ring all the same card users for free (only the connection cost's and that's very little) You have 150 kr ( about 10 dollars a month ) on the card. its really useful :)

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Quote by tarerenNowadays I spend around
S$50 per month which is around us$28 or so.... (this is an improvement
from S$120)..

Quote by HoltI probably use about £10 every 6 months :P (That's around $20)

Quote by Ayamaeli pay by card, so about $25 (Canadian) per month...

I could live the hole month whit that money!!!!! T_T

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Are you serious?? ?_?
i cant believe you could live a whole month with usd$30 ...
including electricity, phone and water bill? Plus food and accomodation and transport?That's amazing >.<

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha
I dont spend much on my bill. montly only around rm20-rm30 which is around usd$5 - usd$7. =p
i just dont much friend to SMS nor call. u_u

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I spend about $70 to $80 now with the new plan I got. It use to be close to $180 to $190 when I didn't pay attention. If I go over my mins with the new plan it goes to next plan and it's no more then $5 for every 100mins or so I used ( not sure ). I know I got to cut it out but poeple keep on calling me during the day and I have a cell phone for reason I guess.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

i have no cellphone^^ i'm 19 years old now and i never needed one :D

yeah me is 1337 xD

40-50 bucks

It's getting too expensive for me, I think I should cancel it hehehe

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

RM 43 or about US$ 1.5 (does my countin rite?) i can't spend too much money, cause my parents will get angry n don't allow me to use cellphone T_T

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i spend usd $50/month...i have free nites/wkds; yup yuppers...

wuschel

wuschel

wollknoll

well depends my worst bill was 2000$ but that was cause of my work and i was oversea etc... :3 normaly i spend 100 - 150$ a month. if i dont pay that much attention it easily comes up to 300$

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by kumihoRM 43 or about US$ 1.5 (does my countin rite?) i can't spend too much money, cause my parents will get angry n don't allow me to use cellphone T_T

Nope , it is supposed to be ard us$12 I think...

Signature

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

luckily i spent only about $10 - $20 per month ^_^ my worst would be $40. :)

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

i spend bout at least $30 bucks on them-monthly
and i get all incoming calls free, w 500 free sms-es.
tt's all bout it i think

Signature

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

about S$60 a month...omg i really need to keep track on my bill... :\

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.