Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How much do you spend on your mobile phone bill per month? - Minitokyo

How much do you spend on your mobile phone bill per month?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

sakuralim

Love is ......

Quote by sereneI spent at most RM 30 that's about 8 Dollars permonth :P

same with her. ^^

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

erm...probably at about RM 30 something. or more. it depends, i guess

I use pre-pay cellphone mainly for emergency contact. I pay roughly $6.50 a month and any unused minute is rollover to next month once I buy new pre-pay card. The phone is old and basic but it is good enough for me.

about 65 - 75 dollars

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

ummmmm I'm on a top-up (pre-paid) account. I top-up my credit maybe once every 2-3months depending on how less-broke i feel. O2 just rip you off with top-up account calls....

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

about 30 a month i guess

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I do not use my mobile phone a lot. Usually I do not call, I wait that the people call me.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

about 9500 to 10000 yen ($90-$100). It is my main form of communication. And no, that is not expensive.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

Quote by sereneI spent at most RM 30 that's about 8 Dollars permonth :P

omg..... same here!!!! n i spend mostly on smses..... lol!!

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

$267.54 last month. just got the bill. i talk about 6000 minutes a month.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by TW12T3D$267.54 last month. just got the bill. i talk about 6000 minutes a month.

Wow, you spent lotsa money there >.< I think you spent the most here >.<

Signature

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Im not really sure.... my parents pay for it.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

450 minutes, $25 Canadian.

Unlimited Calls on Weekends.

50 Free Text Messaging Posts
10 cents each after that one.

What's better?

When I don't use my cell phone at all, they don't charge me anything! Mwahaha! So practically if I signed up for a phone, I could wait 2 years before getting it for free, normally than paying its $5 monthly regulation fee. All part of being a member of BCE. **Giggles**

Go figure. Only problem. I have to pay $55 for the reactivation cost alone after the contract is up if I keep it on the line for 2 years without ever using it. Not bad, I suppose. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I refuse to get a cell phone. I enjoy my privacy and if I had one it would stay off the majority of the time. So, no point in getting one.

I have no idea. My mom pays the cell phone bill. Most of my friends have verizon wireless though so we are all "in" I get after 9 o'clock pm and weekends free though.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

My usual cell bill is from 40 - 50 dollars. I tend to txt message and send pictures I take with my cameraphone but not enough to warrant a new plan so I just assume 50 and save up. Its usually like $43.50 or something like that.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

So far nobody has surpassed TW12T3D's record of $200++

Signature

crys

crys

- anime addict -

Quote by tarerenSo far nobody has surpassed TW12T3D's record of $200++

My friend spent over $500+, but only because that was when you had to request mobile to mobile. She thought it came with the package on Verizon(because it's free either way), so the company just cut her bill in half.

On the other hand I spent over $200+, but it wasn't all my fault because they charged me for two of every game/ring tone/wallpaper I bought, Damn Cingular.

- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. -
Signature Image

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

im about $15 every couple months, im on pre-paid one

i have no credit ATM and havent bought any for a month yet XD

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.