Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you feel if u have a friend that betrays you in the end? - Minitokyo

How do you feel if u have a friend that betrays you in the end?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Lately, i'm having problem with some of my friends. for example:
from the first day we met, i thought that he/she (next referred as "X") was my best friend. We got along very well. I even treat X as my own girlfriend!!! i was very happy to have a friend like him, coz i'm introvert, i only have few friends.

But in the end, i felt that i was betrayed by X. he misused my trust. I trust him very much that i believe he will keep our goal and secret. But what? X even stole my crush!!! i said to him that i was in love with "N", and then he remained neutral. He said that he doesn't like N. At first, i just believed his words, and he even willing to help me.

What i've got? N become more attracted to X than me. He showed me that he knew more about N. and in the end, N even became so sentiment with me, if she talks to me mostly just saying "hello" with bad expression. This really broke my heart. Sine then, i don't know who should i trust anymore.

Anybody can help me out of this?

Pride comes before the fall

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

well..my best friend..kinda did the same to me too....she went out with my ex boyfriend....I told her not too....but then slowly as he started to like her....she started to like him. I told her not too but....she told me she liked him, and so I let her go out with him. Their relationship lasted longer then mine. She was more open to hugs and kisses I wasnt I was more quiet...I never liked him...

I felt very used and empty inside I had lots of nervous break downs b4 they started going out because I was afriad of losing my friend.She's like a sister to me. My other friends thought it was wrong for her to go out with him. But I thought about her feelings and I let her be with him...thinking back on it now...it kinda hurts. But that guy was a jerk I hate him so much that every tiem I see him I want to stab him , and my friend she dumpped him during the summer and we went on life as always being stupid cause ppl called us the combo since we acted the same...

...but everytime I look at her....I see him and for that I punch her and laugh then she punches me...I guess I do forgive her...but not him....I hate him...moron

Magically Delicious, yo.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

well one thing i learn from this.....if u want a girl do it yourself .....this is what happens if u get a friend to be a middle person cuz that person is doing 90% of the talking...................... it always happens......u cant blame them .......sorry if this angers you.......i think you should at least still be friends with them....things like this happen but remember friends are important to have regardless what they do...well trusting them is one thing but causing them to hate you and cause fights is another..and if he is that close of a friend CAN you bear to lose him??u dont get good friends very often ....so what if he takes your girl theres always others besides u werent even with that girl and he probably grew feelings for her due to being able to speak to her and knowing her.....take it from me i got betrayed and those people broke out false info on me and 50% of the people my year in my skewl hates me for something i didnt even do.....now thats a case of betrayal

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by diamarrrwell one thing i learn from this.....if u want a girl do it yourself .....this is what happens if u get a friend to be a middle person cuz that person is doing 90% of the talking...................... it always happens......u cant blame them .......sorry if this angers you.......i think you should at least still be friends with them....things like this happen but remember friends are important to have regardless what they do...well trusting them is one thing but causing them to hate you and cause fights is another..and if he is that close of a friend CAN you bear to lose him??u dont get good friends very often ....so what if he takes your girl theres always others besides u werent even with that girl and he probably grew feelings for her due to being able to speak to her and knowing her.....take it from me i got betrayed and those people broke out false info on me and 50% of the people my year in my skewl hates me for something i didnt even do.....now thats a case of betrayal

That's what i thought before, i'm very afraid of losing friends, but it's hard for me to do that. What made me angry is that why he didn't tell me if he loved N? it's better for me if he told me before.

Cadi

Cadi

True

Some of the people that I thought were my friends talked behind my back and spreaded these nasty rumors around school. It was so horrible, I felt betrayed. I didn't talk to anyone for days... I think the reason that X didn't tell you that because he might thought it would hurt your feelings a lot, but he probably didn't realize that it would hurt you even more if X wasn't honest about their feelings about N.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

X? who do You Mean With "X"

When A Whos Your Girl Loving Somebody Close To You, that not meaning your "Yaoi" Friend not Betraying You, Remember : Someone with a title " You Girlfriends" not meaning it's your's

but she has own live, so you would't to Controling her as your wish
Let Her Free Is The Best Way

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

Duh Dobble

Bahasa Indonesianya : Jodoh Di Tangan Tuhan
Cobalah Ngomong, Jangan Sampai Baru Merasa Memiliki Kalau Sudah Kehilangan

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Quote by Rai1eand in the end, N even became so sentiment with
me, if she talks to me mostly just saying "hello" with bad expression.

The positive side: Atleast she still says hi. <__<;; The negative side: Dude.. why would you like anyone that's rude to you anyway? o__o;; Assuming the "bad expression" includes a nasty tone. ;x

Then again, I'm an inexperienced person, so you shouldn't really listen to me. ^^;; If I were you though, I would just forget about it. If the person you like doesn't want you, then just let it be. You can't control their feelings, right? One more thing-- if you have a really, really good friendship with "x", then you won't let this "n" person ruin your friendship.

Err.. again, I'm an inexperienced person, so you shouldn't really listen to me. X3;;

Signature

OnePiece Fan

betraying is not completely bad,at least you have known this man thoroughly.if the girl really loves such a man who betrays his friend,they can be best partners;if she does not know the truth,she will know sooner or later,and know hime as well.
A friend in need is a friend indeed,do not tell all things of youself to a person you met not very long,unless you really understand him/her.
now forget them or compete with him,that's your business :) gan-ba-nei! lol

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

A person who betrays you in the end is not considered a friend. He or she is not worthy of your respect. I've had several friends who betrayed me online and offline, but I'm moving on with my life. I'll continue talking to people whom I trust; I wouldn't want to consider anyone a friend until I know I have his or her trust.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

Hahahhaha...i dunno what to say...it may seem crule that im laughing but it's realy not....I'm not laughing with or at you....I'm just laughing at how painfull and ironic life and trust can be. I dunno how to say this realy....but trust isn't something thaat should be given easily....bytrail is probley the most painful this there is......Did he realy bytray you though.....She liked him....But did he date her? Did he mean for all this to happen? Life is unpredictable.....I'm sure he didn't mean for this to happen.....Friendship...can somebody define this word for me? I'll tell you what, most definitions of friendship will have most in comman from diffrent people....but i'm sure if u didn't tell each other what you diffention means, they would all be a bit diffrent.....so the girl like your best friend....rather then blaming him, have you seen it from his point of view? or hers? Just because you saw her first, she can't like him? Now if he took her from you on purpose thats a diffrent story.........trust.....death......loyalty....pain and happiness is all part of life. And most importantly sacrifice, with out sacrifice you have nothing to gain or lose....kinda like your already dead......The pain will go away...try to talk to him about it. Try to see if from his point of view.......and cry if you must, theres no shame. This isn't my area of things im good at, but this is what I see it from my point of view, other then that there isn't much i can do or say, but good luck.

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

well that's always happen in real world, and sometimes things are not always run like we want to... just live with it, like they said... forgive but never forget, at least you know that your "so-called" best friend is not like what you think of.

*a bit ironic though that your avatar is a person who steal his best friend fiancee (twice) :D just kidding, don't take it to serious ok.

I feel sick. I don't feel like doing anything, listening to anything, watching anything, eating anything, etc. . . That's what happens when a friend betrays me, especially if it's a good friend.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by ElvandroX? who do You Mean With "X"
When A Whos Your Girl Loving Somebody Close To You, that not meaning your "Yaoi" Friend not Betraying You, Remember : Someone with a title " You Girlfriends" not meaning it's your's
but she has own live, so you would't to Controling her as your wish
Let Her Free Is The Best Way

It's a past, very long ago.... i can't forget about it. Coz N is my first love. X was one of my best friends. I don't really need to tell you about him. One thing, that he's not in our school.

Quote by rayearth*a bit ironic though that your avatar is a person who steal his best friend fiancee (twice) :D just kidding, don't take it to serious ok.

oops...i even forgot about that, but what i know is Lacus started it herself, Kira has done nothing to attract girls, and Kira only showed his feeling at the end of story.

Arigatou minna-san!!! i really appreciate your opinions, i know that i'm still immature, so i asked this to all of you. Especially Nakayori-san, hey, you're really good even you're not experienced in this kind of thing.(me too...)

You know, most people have evil thinkings. That time, i can't think clearly, my heads were full of evil thoughts, and i'm still childish, i paid attention to things only from the negative side.

Yeah, life is cruel, full of obstacles, but we must survive this kind of life. I'll try to be more careful in trusting people, i don't want that incident to be happened again.

Mou ichido, Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu!!! :)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.