Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ketchup or Catsup? - Minitokyo

Ketchup or Catsup?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Ketchup......because that's how it's written, and pronounced.....what the heck is catsup?!?!?!?

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

jak, i think that just closed this case..ken, that is an actual historical fact.. its ketchup..hehehe

ketchup FTW
the other way just sound damn weird to me. But i guess it could be where you com from.

ketchup!

Ketchup... sounds familiar to me^^

I say ketchup, so ketchup all the way! Plus, Heinz uses the term "ketchup", so I assume it's less of a dialect or slang.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

KETCHUP!!!

UFC tamis-anghang Banana Ketchup :pacman: :pacman:

commercial break: :D
"lonely, prito ay lonely, pag walang ketchup" nyaaa... :nya:

I'm pretty much used to the term "ketchup." :)
I don't think I've ever heard anyone in my life actually say catsup either... so yeah.

ketchup, always used it plus nobody around me uses the term catsup

Signature Image

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

LOL this is such a funny thread XP gotta say ketchup though sounds more "normal" to me....but then again i was never very normal to begin with hehehe XD

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Definately ketchup. Catcup sounds like something a cat coughed up.

Signature Image

Ketchup. Cause in Austria nobody says catsup xD

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Ketchup. that is what it is. that is how i was raised on saying it

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

hmm ketchup or catsup...Ketchup or catsup.... I'll flip a coin......should have called something first............ oh well, I choose ketchup because it has a k in it like my name!! ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I think this should ahve been a poll, but oh well, I vote ketchup all the way...eh?

Spidey-Matt

Spidey-Matt

Shira (Spidey-Matts Chicken)

lol um well I have only heard Mr Burns on the Simpsons call it Catsup and I think he is actually debating whether to get Ketchup or Catsup... anyway we call it Tomato sauce lol..oh well we can get ketchup it's a lil different :P

Signature
Click here to visit my gallery.

Sniper's Motto:"Don't run, you'll only die tired!"

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

Whoever invented the name catsup must be really retarded. It's not even in the dictionary.

So yeah, ketchup.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

mwahahaha!!! poor ken :nya: :nya: :nya:

everybody says Ketchup!!!

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

"Ketchup" It's more widely used compared to "catsup"
Term originated from the Hokkien (Chinise dialect) word "keh chap" meaning fish sauce,
It was then adopted into the English language during the colonial rule in South-east Asia

I always use Ketchup

ketchup... don't ask me why

I've always spelled it Ketchup. I hate cats so i would hate to put them on my buger. ;)

I would say ketchup cause catsup sounds weird and makes me think something odd, is catsup made of cats?? somebody propably already wondered that thing too.

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:hmpf: i duno i guess its Ketchup too ~_~

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.