Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chapelle´s Show - Minitokyo

Chapelle´s Show

page 1 of 1 12 total items

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

Man this show is so freaking funny... anyone here in MT has ever seen this show of the style of Saturday Night Live but 1000 times better ??

I think that passes in channel of Comedy Central

--+ Your sin is beyond the grace of God +--

Orgullosamente miembro [Hispanime] , por ahi afuera quien hable espagnol... unase

I love this show! haha

Signature Image

Dave Chapelle is a freakin genius! I swear, his show is hilarious :D "I'm Rick James, Bitch!"

Be Free and Masturbate

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

If only I had Comedy Central. Dave Chapelle has always been funny. Anyone remember Robin Hood: Men in tights , Halfbaked, and screwed ?

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

Yeah... that was sweet. Remember that one in the first episodes when makes a show like the "Kennedy Experiment" named "Zapped". Or when promotes the box that says "Wrap it up" ??? men those 2 segments were hilarious too

Orgullosamente miembro [Hispanime] , por ahi afuera quien hable espagnol... unase

DarkAngelZero

DarkAngelZero

Green Elf

hell yes , it isonly the best comedycentral show evvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! :nya:

Signature Image
siggy done by my boring but sweet big sis Kitten :)

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

Quote by dutchforceDave Chapelle is a freakin genius! I swear, his show is hilarious :D "I'm Rick James, Bitch!"

:nya: ahahahhahahhaha lol!! man that was classic *wipes tears of joy*

'Signature Image'

Ah, Dave Chapelle. One of the best reasons to have cable. I'm surprised I haven't seen any movies yet that he's been the main character of.

"It is especially important to encourage unorthodox thinking when the situation is critical: At such moments every new word and fresh thought is more precious than gold. Indeed, people must not be deprived of the right to think their own thoughts. "

-Boris Yeltsin

I love the Chapelle show! I can't wait till the next season comes out ... I think it starts in May...

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

How many seasons have been transmitted by cable ?? Because the only way i´ve seen them is by DVD´s of a friend

Quote by KurokiKazeHow many seasons have been transmitted by cable ?? Because the only way i´ve seen them is by DVD´s of a friend

there have been 2 seasons so far :)

haHAA..i luuv Chapelle, BItch!...you guys gotta hear Chapelle's skit on the 213 cd, laughed so hard i almost peed my pants....but whats better than his show is his stand-up XD XD ....my fav is the one he did in D.C. -->"Killin Them Softly"<--...and the one he did in Frisco recently..i think it was 4 Showtime.....

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.