Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 quiz forr teenagers!! (funky try it!) - Minitokyo

quiz forr teenagers!! (funky try it!)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

jkejeje, I saw lots of Mts that are around this age, and found this test (I havent seen it at the forum), it's kinda fun when U chek the results, have Fun with it! ^_^

My resut is the sad teen. Everything in life is f*ckin' miserable. You constantly look over your shoulder and wonder who is judging you...even when you are alone. So naturally, you have become a little paranoid and pessamistic. Your personality can be one demensional but confusing. You are constantly bored with life and wish that something could spice it up. You have a unique view on life and have identified the problems with school society (Ex...what makes popular people, how the student mind works...) You would rather be alone because you hate being hurt. You tend to think that no one understands you, not even your parents / guardians / friends. But that is just the opposite! The people who love you want to help, but they don't know how because they have a feeling that they will say something wrong and turn you away. You have to let them know that you are willing to hear what they have to say...and it might do some good to listen to them.

Some fields you might consider going in when you are older...Judge, author, songwriter, producer, therapist, psychologist, philosopher, or forensic scientist. You need a job where you can express yourself and your views on life. Or you need a field where you can judge others and predict what is going on in others life. Either way... you have the personality to get you a good job that will support you throughout life.

http://quizilla.com/users/torinaura/quizzes/What%20type%20of%20teenager%20are%20you%3F

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/T/torinaura/1092194039_uresgeorge.jpg
You are the bad boy / girl of your school. You have little faith in yourself and usually find escape in some sort of addicting substance or yourself. You would rather torture others above anything else. You regularly skip school and when you go, always tend to ditch a certain class. Some classmates can fear you while others pity you...and your family. (No offense) Your cruel behavior and abject personality tends to single you out from the crowd...and you prefer life this way at times. However, lonliness can rear its ugly head and force you seek a way to silence it. But be warned, your path is dangerous... but only a strong person can walk this road.

Some ideal occupations for you can be a Police officer, Celebrity (who doesn't love the badasses?), Wrestler, Polotician, or some sort of leader. Either way, your destined to be known by many.

Thtas about right.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

the studious student. You are definitely pressured and suffer from side effects from built up stress. You are constantly occupying yourself with books, studies, or some other hobby. You feel squeezed in place and have litte movement. Most of the time you are busy with work and family, and would love to spread your wings and relax. One like you needs to find a certain time of the day to just sit and release the tension. However, you are doing fairly well in school, but that does not mean that you can continue stressing yourself out. Take a breather and head out with some friends.

You can consider going into a field like librarian, polotician, journalist, Archeologist, scientist, or lawyer. You have a brain...NOW USE IT....but please...spare yourself the pressure and create some down time for yourself. Or develop a hobby that releases tension, such as knitting (it worked wonders for me)

I have to say, most of this does really fit me, pretty nice. Though what I really want to become is a secret agent or a high ranking spy. And stress doesn't really affect me much; I'm too calm and level-headed for it to do much to me. I'm the studious student with a twist.

"It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great." - Albel Knox

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I saw this quiz before. I was the bad guy.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/T/torinaura/1094862204_tness-Eien.jpg

the sad teen. Everything in life is f*ckin' miserable. You constantly look over your shoulder and wonder who is judging you...even when you are alone. So naturally, you have become a little paranoid and pessamistic. Your personality can be one demensional but confusing. You are constantly bored with life and wish that something could spice it up. You have a unique view on life and have identified the problems with school society (Ex...what makes popular people, how the student mind works...) You would rather be alone because you hate being hurt. You tend to think that no one understands you, not even your parents / guardians / friends. But that is just the opposite! The people who love you want to help, but they don't know how because they have a feeling that they will say something wrong and turn you away. You have to let them know that you are willing to hear what they have to say...and it might do some good to listen to them.

Some fields you might consider going in when you are older...Judge, author, songwriter, producer, therapist, psychologist, philosopher, or forensic scientist. You need a job where you can express yourself and your views on life. Or you need a field where you can judge others and predict what is going on in others life. Either way... you have the personality to get you a good job that will support you throughout life.

Signature Image

http://img184.exs.cx/img184/7587/1092194039uresgeorge0pg.jpg
You are the bad boy / girl of your school. You have little faith in yourself and usually find escape in some sort of addicting substance or yourself. You would rather torture others above anything else. You regularly skip school and when you go, always tend to ditch a certain class. Some classmates can fear you while others pity you...and your family. (No offense) Your cruel behavior and abject personality tends to single you out from the crowd...and you prefer life this way at times. However, lonliness can rear its ugly head and force you seek a way to silence it. But be warned, your path is dangerous... but only a strong person can walk this road.
Some ideal occupations for you can be a Police officer, Celebrity (who doesn't love the badasses?), Wrestler, Polotician, or some sort of leader. Either way, your destined to be known by many.

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/T/torinaura/1092942414_asey-kahne.jpg
You are the 'regular' teen. Don't worry, alot of people will get this result. However, you set pretty high/low goals for yourself...and you believe you are the only one in the world. But, there are alot of people with your attitude. You tend to wear regular clothing, or you are forced to wear colors you don't want to. (such as your mother always buying you pink / blue clothing) Sometimes you feel horribly lonely and want to hide, but as always, you find something to give you reason to continue. You can either hate or love school, one opinion please. Never fear, you are not one of a kind...and that is kinda nice to hear, since there are other teenagers out there with your exact view on life.

You could get a job as an author, Teacher, editor, architect, buisness owner, or administrator. Good luck in life, and don't forget that no one is ever alone.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I represent the dark lord...because I AM the dark lord.
That's not my result, I just thought it was...amusing.

The sad teen. Everything in life is f*ckin' miserable. You constantly look over your shoulder and wonder who is judging you...even when you are alone. So naturally, you have become a little paranoid and pessamistic. Your personality can be one demensional but confusing. You are constantly bored with life and wish that something could spice it up. You have a unique view on life and have identified the problems with school society (Ex...what makes popular people, how the student mind works...) You would rather be alone because you hate being hurt. You tend to think that no one understands you, not even your parents / guardians / friends. But that is just the opposite! The people who love you want to help, but they don't know how because they have a feeling that they will say something wrong and turn you away. You have to let them know that you are willing to hear what they have to say...and it might do some good to listen to them.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Your label is the Nice girl/guy. You tend to care for others over yourself. However, many people appreciate your caring side and would rather stick by you than hurt you. But, there is a downside. Some tend to abuse your kindness and take advantage of you. You always try to see the good in everyone and try not to hate. Also, you have sharp insight and a great personality. Calm, serene, and understanding, you make a worthy friend and a valuble ally to people in need. Don't change your sweet nature, your constant being-there can save a life.

i suggest your go into a field that centers around working with others such as a doctor, baby-sitter, psychologist, lifeguard, or Teacher. If none of these occupations interest you, it is okay then. I am sure that there are plenty of oppertunities out there for you.

Signature

I got "regular teen"

You are the 'regular' teen. Don't worry, alot of people will get this result. However, you set pretty high/low goals for yourself...and you believe you are the only one in the world. But, there are alot of people with your attitude. You tend to wear regular clothing, or you are forced to wear colors you don't want to. (such as your mother always buying you pink / blue clothing) Sometimes you feel horribly lonely and want to hide, but as always, you find something to give you reason to continue. You can either hate or love school, one opinion please. Never fear, you are not one of a kind...and that is kinda nice to hear, since there are other teenagers out there with your exact view on life.

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

the sad teen. Everything in life is f*ckin' miserable. You constantly look over your shoulder and wonder who is judging you...even when you are alone. So naturally, you have become a little paranoid and pessamistic. Your personality can be one demensional but confusing. You are constantly bored with life and wish that something could spice it up. You have a unique view on life and have identified the problems with school society (Ex...what makes popular people, how the student mind works...) You would rather be alone because you hate being hurt. You tend to think that no one understands you, not even your parents / guardians / friends. But that is just the opposite! The people who love you want to help, but they don't know how because they have a feeling that they will say something wrong and turn you away. You have to let them know that you are willing to hear what they have to say...and it might do some good to listen to them.

O.O i got this one

'Signature Image'

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

the sad teen. Everything in life is f*ckin' miserable. You constantly
look over your shoulder and wonder who is judging you...even when you
are alone. So naturally, you have become a little paranoid and
pessamistic. Your personality can be one demensional but confusing. You
are constantly bored with life and wish that something could spice it
up. You have a unique view on life and have identified the problems
with school society (Ex...what makes popular people, how the student
mind works...) You would rather be alone because you hate being hurt.
You tend to think that no one understands you, not even your parents /
guardians / friends. But that is just the opposite! The people who love
you want to help, but they don't know how because they have a feeling
that they will say something wrong and turn you away. You have to let
them know that you are willing to hear what they have to say...and it
might do some good to listen to them.
Some fields you might consider going in when you are older...Judge,
author, songwriter, producer, therapist, psychologist, philosopher, or
forensic scientist. You need a job where you can express yourself and
your views on life. Or you need a field where you can judge others and
predict what is going on in others life. Either way... you have the
personality to get you a good job that will support you throughout
life.

loll, got this one as well... hum, i was more the studying type though loll

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

You could get a job as an author, Teacher, editor, architect, buisness owner, or administrator. Good luck in life, and don't forget that no one is ever alone.

Kankuro-the-Sick

Honky Tonk!!!

the studious student. You are definitely pressured and suffer from side effects from built up stress. You are constantly occupying yourself with books, studies, or some other hobby. You feel squeezed in place and have litte movement. Most of the time you are busy with work and family, and would love to spread your wings and relax. One like you needs to find a certain time of the day to just sit and release the tension. However, you are doing fairly well in school, but that does not mean that you can continue stressing yourself out. Take a breather and head out with some friends.
You can consider going into a field like librarian, polotician, journalist, Archeologist, scientist, or lawyer. You have a brain...NOW USE IT....but please...spare yourself the pressure and create some down time for yourself. Or develop a hobby that releases tension, such as knitting (it worked wonders for me)

Yeehow! This Tsunami Booster will shoot ya brain to heaven, Sporty! Want some?

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

http://images.quizilla.com/T/torinaura/1092940029_sscreen014.jpg the studious student. You are definitely pressured and suffer from side effects from built up stress. You are constantly occupying yourself with books, studies, or some other hobby. You feel squeezed in place and have litte movement. Most of the time you are busy with work and family, and would love to spread your wings and relax. One like you needs to find a certain time of the day to just sit and release the tension. However, you are doing fairly well in school, but that does not mean that you can continue stressing yourself out. Take a breather and head out with some friends.

^^ That's pretty much true. I end-up stressing myself out about school and getting things done. But, in the end, I'm still a slacker! xd'' heheh.... ^^;;

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

Cadi

Cadi

True

I got:
Your label is the Nice girl/guy. You tend to care for others over yourself. However, many people appreciate your caring side and would rather stick by you than hurt you. But, there is a downside. Some tend to abuse your kindness and take advantage of you. You always try to see the good in everyone and try not to hate. Also, you have sharp insight and a great personality. Calm, serene, and understanding, you make a worthy friend and a valuble ally to people in need. Don't change your sweet nature, your constant being-there can save a life.
I suggest your go into a field that centers around working with others such as a doctor, baby-sitter, psychologist, lifeguard, or Teacher. If none of these occupations interest you, it is okay then. I am sure that there are plenty of oppertunities out there for you.
lol I took the quiz too times got the same thing...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

I got:

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Interesting . . .

Signature Image

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

the sad teen. Everything in life is fuckin' miserable. You constantly look over your shoulder and wonder who is judging you...even when you are alone. So naturally, you have become a little paranoid and pessamistic. Your personality can be one demensional but confusing. You are constantly bored with life and wish that something could spice it up. You have a unique view on life and have identified the problems with school society (Ex...what makes popular people, how the student mind works...) You would rather be alone because you hate being hurt. You tend to think that no one understands you, not even your parents / guardians / friends. But that is just the opposite! The people who love you want to help, but they don't know how because they have a feeling that they will say something wrong and turn you away. You have to let them know that you are willing to hear what they have to say...and it might do some good to listen to them.

Yeah sure, that really fits... I like this quiz... one of the few which say the fuckin' truth...

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

http://images.quizilla.com/T/torinaura/1092940029_sscreen014.jpg
The studious student. You are definitely pressured and suffer from side effects from built up stress. You are constantly occupying yourself with books, studies, or some other hobby. You feel squeezed in place and have litte movement. Most of the time you are busy with work and family, and would love to spread your wings and relax. One like you needs to find a certain time of the day to just sit and release the tension. However, you are doing fairly well in school, but that does not mean that you can continue stressing yourself out. Take a breather and head out with some friends. You can consider going into a field like librarian, polotician, journalist, Archeologist, scientist, or lawyer. You have a brain...NOW USE IT....but please...spare yourself the pressure and create some down time for yourself. Or develop a hobby that releases tension, such as knitting (it worked wonders for me)

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I got:

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by hishouhttp://images.quizilla.com/T/torinaura/1092940029_sscreen014.jpg the studious student. You are definitely pressured and suffer from side effects from built up stress. You are constantly occupying yourself with books, studies, or some other hobby. You feel squeezed in place and have litte movement. Most of the time you are busy with work and family, and would love to spread your wings and relax. One like you needs to find a certain time of the day to just sit and release the tension. However, you are doing fairly well in school, but that does not mean that you can continue stressing yourself out. Take a breather and head out with some friends.

^^ That's pretty much true. I end-up stressing myself out about school and getting things done. But, in the end, I'm still a slacker! xd'' heheh.... ^^;;

i'd thought i'd be getting this but instead, i got this...

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/T/torinaura/1093831921_uresalways.jpg
I suggest your go into a field that centers around working with others such as a doctor, baby-sitter, psychologist, lifeguard, or Teacher. If none of these occupations interest you, it is okay then. I am sure that there are plenty of oppertunities out there for you.

though i'm not really fond of labels.. especially when people see me the wrong way *shruggs*

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Firebomb

Anime Lover

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i'm not a teen, but i wanted to take this anyway...besides, i still go to school... :D

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/T/torinaura/1092940029_sscreen014.jpg
the studious student. You are definitely pressured and suffer from side effects from built up stress. You are constantly occupying yourself with books, studies, or some other hobby. You feel squeezed in place and have litte movement. Most of the time you are busy with work and family, and would love to spread your wings and relax. One like you needs to find a certain time of the day to just sit and release the tension. However, you are doing fairly well in school, but that does not mean that you can continue stressing yourself out. Take a breather and head out with some friends

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.