Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favorite ghibli film - Minitokyo

favorite ghibli film

page 1 of 1 8 total items

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

If you have somehow found you way to my favorites, then youd see i have marked the most favorites on nausicaa, obviously being my favorite ghibli film. My friend wont even watch nausicaa but watches princess mononoke about everyday, i want to know what everyone elses favorite ghibli films are. if you reply thnx! : )

under new management

I'd have to say my favorite Ghibli Film is "Tonari no Totor (My Neighbor Totoro)"! It's great! I watched it as a kid, and it was just so cool and interesting!

I also really enjoy "Princess Mononoke" and "Spirited Away" >not sure which one of those beats each other out for me though ^_^

You're there living your life, and just knowing this simple little fact makes me so happy. ~Shiina Ringo, "Koufukuron"

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

i was at my friends house and we were going to watch that one, but i brought spirited away, so we watched that instead, so i havent actually seen totoro, i wanted to tho, anyway thnx for commenting on my post : )

under new management

I like them all but I'm partial to Nausicaa because it's just a great film .

New here and I love all of the great art and people, also I am a Reallly big fan of Ranma 1/2.

forever nausicaa!!!, it is just the greaest film ever!! as simple as that!

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

i like nausicaa, but you know that cuz youre my brother, makura

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Ah, yes, I'm a huge fan of Ghibli films!! XD They're like the "Disney" of the Eastern world! ^_^ I absolutely love Spirited away. I own the movie in about four languages (but have seen it in five XD) Others are Laputa, My neighbour Toroto....hmm...haven't seen Mononoke Hime (but I definitely want to!) Also, Grave of the Fireflies is the saddest, most profound animated feature I have ever watched. *sniff*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Yeah! Ghibli films are all nice ^^ I've watched My Neigthbour Totoro, The Whisper of My Heart, Kiki's Delivery Service, Grave of The Fireflies and the greatest, Spirited Away ;) Grave of The Fireflies is indeed very sad :( I wish it had a better ending... I'm currently downloading Nausicaa, is it really that good? I'll find out when I watched it XD Can't wait... Love Ghibli films so much!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.