Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which one is better - Minitokyo

Which one is better

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

not fair dragon ball its old and in his time was a kick ass

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

wow, talk about anime v. family guy...
of course family guy is better =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I voted for Cowboy Bebop also. But FLCL is also pretty good and I don't like Dragonball Z or Yu-Gi-Oh. Family Guy is ok.

I voted Dragonball z. The fighting is no stop :)

Fooly Cooly... simply mind blowing!

i chose cowboy bebop because its really good

Kani

Kani

Spawn

DOg i still go for Cowboy Bebop.....

I Want My Humanity Back!!!

<3 FLCL
Great anime, but SOOO shortttt, need more eps :P
(Love that part where the maid (i forgot names) comes to to take the guy near the metro (if i remember rightly) and that scooter hits him and he flys in matrix kinda style to that girl and kisses here, I really love that part lol, i guess everyone does :P)

Signature Image
"U never expect the person to be, who the person really is."
"You know when a man is clever by his answers, you know when a man is wise by his questions."

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i like cowboy bebop better but i like dbz, and family guy too.

Hmm, does no one like yugi-oh at all?, its kinda cool as the real life card game, and i think the anime sucks, kinda, but, isnt there anyone who likje yugi-oh? o_O?

Signature Image
"U never expect the person to be, who the person really is."
"You know when a man is clever by his answers, you know when a man is wise by his questions."

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

i like beebop too but FLCL gets my vote.... great sound track aswell.. :D

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.