Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sony FC - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Holt

Holt

pffft

I've bought many Sony products in the past. Right now I've got an NWE-99 and I love it.
I was thinking of forming a Sony group but I want to see if anyone's interested first.
Members could talk about the latest Sony products and problems with software/hardware etc.
Anyone interested?

Aww crap I did the poll wrong. *smacks head* baka!
I can't change it now. Just answer by post :P
gomen :sweat:

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

What about the option for Sony is shiney? XD
I'm a Sony fanboy and would love to have more of their stuff.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hey, i think Sony products are very good quality. Sony does an awesome job! When my family wants to buy a good quality product, like a tv, dvd player, cd player, etc., we always go with Sony. We've never had any major problems with it :D

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I don't really like Sony products... I just have the worst luck with electronics. And everytime I buy a Sony brand... I always find issues with it. And they charge an arm and leg for their products too comparing to some other company.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

lol... funny, i don't have anything against Sony, but i just don't happen to have any of their products... (oh wait, do have a voice recorder from them...) loll, i'm surprised since theirs are some of the best selling products around here... o_O...

Holt

Holt

pffft

There are some disadvantages to sony software sometimes I must agree but just look at how sweet their products look! That overrides everything! XD
They also have the smallest personal audio player (mp3 player) in the world which costs two arms, a leg and your nose XP
But again, just look at the sheer stylishness...

Signature Image

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Sony products are so nice and slick. You gotta admit that when u choose electronics the slickest ones catch ur eyes first.

Also I personally vouch for sony product ability to last a long time. My MD player which I purchased in Hong Kong about 5-6 years ago still works perfectly and I've never had any problems with it. I've upgraded my portable music technology to the Sony d-ne1 (mp3/atrac 3 cd player) and I absolutely love it (it was also my 18th b-day present from my oh-so-generous little bro Holt :) ) .

sony BONZAI!!!

Kidd

btw... nice one p didi messing up the poll thingy. Confusion desu!

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I plan on getting a Sony radio really soon. The power output is 400w, and the sound reproduction is superb.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Holt

Holt

pffft

Sony group now exists! If you're interested, please join here.

Signature Image

ThePanda

ThePanda

Muffin Bucket

If sony made a car, I'd drive it. I have some sony electronics, and all of them have functioned superbly since the day I opened the package. My minidisc player has taken more abuse than any other player I've had (poor thing has battlescars) and it still works like new.

Signature

<lol> Sony is good~<3 I like the Ps2 best of all the consoles.. ^_^' <-rpg fan, mostly. Imo their stuff is generally reliable and very slick for its time~<3 (but.. not knowledgeable enough of a fan to join the club, heheh~). ;)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by HoltThere are some disadvantages to sony software sometimes...

The software itself is often the disadvantage. Their music devices are a case in point.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I like Sony :D Software is sometimes a disadvantage, but generally I like Sony ;)

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

*went to look around her flat*just realised she doesn't have anything from Sony XD;;* Eff... So I supose I shouldn't comment on it ;)... but I do plan on buying PSP XD...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by KidderMy MD player which I purchased in Hong Kong about 5-6 years ago still works perfectly and I've never had any problems with it.

Mine broke in less then a month. though I return it.

I will still buy Sony products but I think it's just me and my luck with electronics thats all.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Holt

Holt

pffft

Quote by DarkSaviourI think it's just me and my luck with electronics thats all.

I know what you mean. I have really bad luck with computer software. Nothing I install works first go T_T But I never give up and eventually get it working ^_^

Signature Image

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

well , in the first time the products of Sony had a high quality but actually the quality passed to second point and they prefer the merchandising

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.