Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Euro 2004 - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Well tonight is a happy game of soccer between Germany and Holland
and i feel i have to show you guys how the germans are training for it ..

http://home.student.uva.nl/arnoud.vanderzaan/film/voorbereiding-duitsland.mpeg

i wish my german board pals good luck .. ... <g>

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Palani

Palani

Ahum, Schade Deutscland Alles Ist Vorbei. :D

Since I'm Dutch there is no doubt in my mind about Holland taking home the 3 to nothing victory. We've got the better players and if they manage to shove their ego's aside far better teamplay. And with "The General" as a coach ego's should be no problem. Holland .... Holland\

BTW, nice movie, it's funny

Error 667: Hell Not Found

ikke_mij

Lizz

So yes, I'm a fan of Holland, but I really don't know what is going to happen at this match... I mean, is Holland good enough to take on Germany AND WIN? >>; We'll just have to wait and see, I think... ^//^

Signature

i am glad that german didn't win,cause i dont like OLIVER KAHN cause he is a "PROLETT"

So this holland-germany thing sucked :D

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Quote by pete.risSo this holland-germany thing sucked :D

i agree .. we barely escaped our dooom ....

Airrrrrrr

i think football is a big shit

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

soccer too :P

I wish people would think better of the Germans. So many commentators have spoken ill
of their ability, but Germany's competition record alone should be enough to earn a little more respect.

P.S
I going to get that Van Nistelroy

ikke_mij

Lizz

Why do you want to get Van Nistelrooy, Spike? (Sorry, can't quote for some reason...)

Signature

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Gehen sie Deutschland!!!!!!
Oliver Kahn is cool too :)

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Fenrir

-

Seeing Germany one up on Holland so late in the game, I thought for sure they would win.. But Van Nistelrooy thought otherwise haha -_-;

i have to agree with Spike, people really should think higher of Germanys ability to play soccer, multiple world champions not to mention they played in the world championchip final 2002. they have also won the European Championchip more than once.

I'm in no way a German fan(I don't really root for anyone, but I guess I would like to see Holland do well), but people really don't respect the German team enough.

=[ If Hell is a house, the house of Hades, then it is only natural that it have its watch dog and that this watch dog is fearful ]=

Tabernero

Tabernero

Intoxicated Soul

Quote: i have to agree with Spike, people really should think higher of Germanys ability to play soccer, multiple world champions not to mention they played in the world championchip final 2002. they have also won the European Championchip more than once.

Once a British player said this "Foot-ball is a game of 22 players and at the end of the match always Germany wins"
They might not have the most spectacular style for playing foot-ball but it is very effective.

Signature

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well my favorites teams are France, Spain and Germany.

Earn money reading e-mails here

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

yaaaaaaaaaay .. holland got screwed .... begone .. orange baka's ...

Airrrrrrr

ahha that commercial is funny.. lolz and forza azzuri we will beat bulgaria and win the cup!!! italy should get rid of thier coach trappatoni..spelling?! lol

Quote: Well my favorites teams are France, Spain and Germany.

GERMANY?! well .. I am German .. and I think this year's team sucks *sigh*

But sweet jesus, did you guys watch the game yesterday? Not the Germany - Latvia one, that one was horrible.
I mean the Netherlands - Czechia one! HOLY COW what a bad ass game!

Umm .. excuse the cussing pleeb *blush*
But that game last night was way too exciting!

i agree .. like 5 crossbars a couple posts and awesome chances for both teams.. and i think the Czechs are really lucky!!!$#@%$#@%
anywho ~ F O R Z A A Z Z U R I !

Dark-Tora

O_____O

I'm sorry for Portugal, but tonight Spain will beat him and then go higher and higher and bring the cup to Spain.

*giggle* we'll see about that!
But I'm pretty positive that Germany won't make it much further .. *sigh*

Dark-Tora

O_____O

Damn!! Spain lost against Portugal, one more time spanish have bad luck and have to return earlier home.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

oh today's da day switzerland might go home if france doesnt show mercy for their lil neighbour XD

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

woei !!

Airrrrrrr

DarkIceLady

DarkIceLady

Lestat Lover..

portugal portugal portugal ^_~

We eliminate Spain! Next.. England!!! *grins*

Força portugal!

'I'll defeat Sin, I must defeat Sin!'
~ Yuna

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.