Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 to all my friends, i need your opinions - Minitokyo

to all my friends, i need your opinions

page 1 of 1 6 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

hello to all my friends and even other members who are intrested in this, i want to ask you all. check my userpage, i made it just today from quizella and i want you to see how it is. nice? boring? intresting? what?????? please tell me as soon as possible because for me, well...i like it a lot. i know that i had to wite some things of my own and i will soon when i have the time. by the way, this is my first thread ever, so be honest and tell me if it is good :)

Signature

cutygirl

romantic night

your userpage is great and i like it, too. well i read everything and well... there are two things that are similar. they are all lonely and sad and i am sorry i have to add another one... depression. why? is this true?

Asahi

Asahi

gone

hi sadbird, have check up your userpage imo its a bit to long... and in my eyes it would be nicer if you write something about yourself by yourself.. not in other words from 'quizes' =)

amy

amy

StudioDink

Hi Sadbird...

I have to agree with Asahi on this one. You really should describe your self in your own words. I would love to know how you really are from what you say personally.

But to answer your question...Two things...Sad and lonely...Which really is a shame. I wonder why you project this...*sighs*

Well, if you ever want to talk or need a friend....I'm here and would be happy to listen to you....

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

Quote by Asahiand in my eyes it would be nicer if you write something about yourself by yourself.. not in other words from 'quizes' =)

Yup, agreed ^_^ I think it would be nice if you could write something by your own, like interests or just chat. They would value more than any "quiz" ^__^

If you need someone to talk, I'm willing to listen to you (although I know I'm a bit unactive, but anyway... XD ).

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

*check sadbird userpage* hmm... well, i agree with amy, you should descride your in you own words! no just only the "quiz"

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.