Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what name must to be a fifth turtle in teenage mutant ninja? - Minitokyo

what name must to be a fifth turtle in teenage mutant ninja?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

i don't know maybe Tiziano is a good name for a fifth turtle in teenage mutant ninja turtles

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

Oh O.K O.K! I got one... Mr. Pringles! Or maybe a smart one like Alisha!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Well, the ones that I know theses ones thou. Donatello, Rafele, Leonardo,. Theres one more that I can't seem to remember. Sorry if I spelled it wrong. No, I think I did spelled it wrong. Well, anyways. Sorry for spelling it wrong.

Signature Image

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

jesus. the fifth turtle's name should be jesus.
i just think that would be funny..

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I believe they were all named after painters, so why not Picazo? (don't believe that was spelled correctly.....sorry!)

Signature

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Quote by RhapsodyI believe they were all named after painters, so why not Picazo? (don't believe that was spelled correctly.....sorry!)

The four turtles were named after Renaissance painters.

I propose the name Botticelli for a fifth turtle. Sandro Botticelli was the one who painted the famous The Birth of Venus. :)

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Quote by Diaphanus
The four turtles were named after Renaissance painters.

Ahh..... well, it figures that I would choose a painter from the wrong time period to name a ninja turtle after......

Signature

Quote by Rhapsody

Quote by DiaphanusThe four turtles were named after Renaissance painters.

Ahh..... well, it figures that I would choose a painter from the wrong time period to name a ninja turtle after......

So what sould we name the 5 turtle? I propose Halley the Math guy!

There has already been a 5th turtle however i can't remember her name atm..........
oh its Venus de Milo!! ;)

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Quote by azzver1There has already been a 5th turtle however i can't remember her name atm..........

Her name? Its about time they had a female turtle! Otherwise their whole mutant race would go extinct!

Gosh, as a little kid I never thought of these things......

Signature

Quote by Rhapsody

Quote by azzver1There has already been a 5th turtle however i can't remember her name atm..........

Her name? Its about time they had a female turtle! Otherwise their whole mutant race would go extinct!
Gosh, as a little kid I never thought of these things......

No. Remember there mutants! They can just reproduce by budding! Like Spongebob!

Ow... that's scary!

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

since Leonardo is from Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Donatello, Michaelangelo is also from a name of an artist, the next one should be named after Vangough (not sure about the spelling)

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

Her name is Venus de Milo, and i have no idea why lol!!!!

Michelozzo!!!, (I think its spelled right... right?)

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Piero (de la Francesca)
No?
Isaac (Newton)
No?
I think SaschaC's Michelozzo is cool
No?
Well, how about Lorenzo
No?
Jesus, and that's final offer
Not even that?
Then %($%#%&#&/$

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

I think that it could be Titian or Tintoretto. Both are famous artists of Italy.

gzg9jg

gzg9jg

Grifter

Here are my suggestions (even though the fifth turtle IS a female):
-Andrea (Del Verrocchio) he was a sculptor like Donatello (could be used for a female as well)
-Titian (painter like Leonardo and Raphael)
-Alberti (Leon Battista) other architects include Leonardo, Michael Angelo & Raphael

Raineiro

Raineiro

Daisaku Enjoji

Ok, is my turn
the fifth turtle must to be male, and the name (...Bethoven's 5th symphony...) Caravaggio, he must be like the evil twin, something like the evil fifth brother and was be adopted by Shredder. Caravaggio was lefted behind in sewers, Splinter was the responsable and he never tell to the other turtles the truth. and Caravaggio now is after his brother seeking revenge.
Ah he must have a scar in his face like "Shorty" from "el chapulin colorado.
That would be amazing!!! or isn't? ;)

Signature

i saw in a contest a guy win with a fifth turtle called caravaggio it was a turtle like a shaman

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

crypthis

confusing reality

reading this thread made me laugh lol!!!

does anyone remember those teenage mutant frogs that were friends of the ninja turtles?? what were their names?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.