what anime has too much fanservice? like OVER THE TOP FANSERVICE

page 1 of 1 18 total items

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

Cancel

in my opinion, tengou tenge and girls bravo have waaaaaaaay too much fanservice.... just in the opening there's boobies.. i'm scared hehe... what other animes have too much fanservice?

Cancel

green green has wayy too much fanservice it even got an award for best fanservice/ecchi from anidb =p

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

Cancel

Sailer Moon... if I even spelt that right...

• Apr 07, 2005

Midget

Midget

M|SF|T

Cancel

ooh i know i know, magical shopping aracade abenobashi! ..... mune-mune XD

i also second green green ;)

Cancel

Divergence Eve.... Misaki is always naked after she uses her powers, Eiken has nothing but big breasted women... too big if you ask me!!:D

• Apr 07, 2005

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Cancel

Agent Aika definitely has some fanservice.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

• Apr 07, 2005

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

Cancel

Ikkisouten from what I've seen has a lot. I've only watched the first few eps.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

• Apr 07, 2005
Cancel

Quote by Masaru-SanIkkisouten from what I've seen has a lot. I've only watched the first few eps.

Quote by melmachine18Agent Aika definitely has some fanservice.

Yeah those 2 have lots of fan service as welll...

• Apr 07, 2005

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Cancel

Najica Blitz Tactics, Raimuiro Senkitan (I can't believe no one mentioned this one), Tenjou Tenge, Ikkitousen, Hanakuyo Maid-Tai, Daphne In the Brilliant Blue and Agent Aika all have ridiculous fanservice.

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Cancel

Najica Blitz Tactics! If you seen the trailer you would have already figured out it's plot line.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

• Apr 07, 2005

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Cancel

Quote by Ratboy2099Divergence Eve.... Misaki is always naked after she uses her powers, Eiken has nothing but big breasted women... too big if you ask me!!:D

Quote by zephiris26Najica Blitz Tactics, Raimuiro Senkitan (I can't believe no one mentioned this one), Tenjou Tenge, Ikkitousen, Hanakuyo Maid-Tai, Daphne In the Brilliant Blue and Agent Aika all have ridiculous fanservice.

I definitely agree with you. I don't even want to think about it.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Cancel

Quote by CathalNajica Blitz Tactics! If you seen the trailer you would have already figured out it's plot line.

...Panties? XD
Me and my brother actually sat down and tried to count the panty shots in the trailer, and our brains exploded. I mean, come on.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Cancel

definately Kiddy Grade...the first thing so see on the first ep is a panty shot!!!! Also...Puni Puni Poemi, geez there's a freakin S&M girl in the anime...you know there is some fanservice XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

Eiken had extremely large-breasted women with a whole bunch of sexual innuendos.

• Apr 07, 2005
Cancel

grenedier.. thats what i heard
i dont like anime w/ fanservice.. cause it sort of wastes time.. and are really pointless.. of course.. w/o it.. i bet the anime fans would drop significantly...

• Apr 07, 2005

Sakurasun

Sakurasun

Syaoran fan

Cancel

Quote by zephiris26

Quote by CathalNajica Blitz Tactics! If you seen the trailer you would have already figured out it's plot line.

...Panties? XD
Me and my brother actually sat down and tried to count the panty shots in the trailer, and our brains exploded.

LOL me and my friend did that too! XD
it was a rediculous amount of panties for about a 2min trailer

Cancel

I think Tenjou Tenge most because not only the number of fan service shots is high but also exageratted, example alot of mostly-nude breasts but also the they are very big.. thats my point.

• Apr 07, 2005
Cancel

Bleach!!! too much fanservice XD
Kubo should stop drawing so many bishies x_x
My heart can't take it anymore XD

• May 18, 2005

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.