Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Error in uploading imags - Minitokyo

Error in uploading imags

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

The file you were trying to submit is of an invalid filetype. Only the following filetypes (MIMEs) are allowed:

image/jpeg
image/pjpeg
The file you submitted was identified as being:

If you are sure this is a valid JPEG file, use the Support Inquiry Service and quote this error.

why is that so? the pic is sure jpeg!!!!!! why i can't upload it?!!!!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Try to resave the image. Sometimes an image program will not add the proper identifier to the image data, but resaving the image should fix that.

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

The file you were trying to submit is of an invalid filetype. Only the following filetypes (MIMEs) are allowed:

image/jpeg
image/pjpeg
The file you submitted was identified as being:

If you are sure this is a valid JPEG file, use the Support Inquiry Service and quote this error.

Name:Chibi0s world

Type:9

Category:417

Description:How do you feel now when you know the world?

I just hate it! i try all the ways i coud remeber (i even chance the type) but it just doesn't work!!!!

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Chibi-ChibiThe file you were trying to submit is of an invalid filetype. Only the following filetypes (MIMEs) are allowed:
image/jpeg image/pjpeg The file you submitted was identified as being:
Name:Chibi0s world Type:9 Category:417
Description:How do you feel now when you know the world?

I just hate it! i try all the ways i coud remeber (i even chance the type) but it just doesn't work!!!!

this.. THIS just happened to me too! t___________t;;; I guess I shall just resave it. argh...

- edit -

Quote by crewcifixWell, I've been searching the post/forum area (and boy, it took me quite a lott of time searching for just one topic).. anyway. I tried uploading a recently made wallpaper of mine and the uploader doesn't seem to work. I get an error saying the file isn't saved as a JPEG image when the fact is, it is.

- i'm quoting myself since when i tried posting here (*forums), it wouldn't allow me and I get an error saying that I made a duplicate. :/ please, anyone.. help?

I read somewhere that it is possible to fix this problem by resaving the image. Is this true? I'm currently trying to do that but my slow internet connetion is againts my way of finding out. By any luck, can anyone answer my question?? :) thank you so much. :)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

What size is the file? MT only allows files under 2mbs.

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

Warning: mkdir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/backup/cskins/9846) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/minitokyo/:/usr/share/pear/:/tmp/:..) in /home/minitokyo/public_html/members/customize/index.php on line 35

Warning: mkdir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/backup/cskins/9846/html) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/minitokyo/:/usr/share/pear/:/tmp/:..) in /home/minitokyo/public_html/members/customize/index.php on line 36

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/backup/cskins/9846/html/bg01.jpg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/minitokyo/:/usr/share/pear/:/tmp/:..) in /home/minitokyo/public_html/members/customize/index.php on line 39

Something went wrong with the file upload. Note the error above and please submit a support inquiry.

wtf is going on? still moving over to the new server? i tought this problem was solved? O.o

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

find the problem:P

What are the acceptable wallpaper resolutions?
» When submitting a wallpaper to the gallery, only submissions that have the following dimensions are allowed: 4:3/5:4 resolutions: 1024x768 1152x864 1280x960 1280x1024 1600x1200 2048x1536 16:9 (Widescreen) resolutions: 1280x720 1280x768 1600x900 1920x1080 Dual 4:3/5:4 resolutions: 2048x768 2304x864 2560x960 2560x1024 4096x1536

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.