Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [poll] What do you think of girls who like ecchi? - Minitokyo

[poll] What do you think of girls who like ecchi?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

This is a poll and free comment. I personally don't care, it's whatever floats your boat. Even though I am in the anti-ecchi group, sometimes, I prefer ecchi in my life now and then **smug grin**so what do you guys think?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Same as you. Doesn't bother me that a girl would like ecchi. In fact, I might find it refreshing from the usual, "ewww, that's so gross. You can see her...ewww!" ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Same as both of you it doesn't really bother me i agree with you

Quote by Aa-chanSame as you. Doesn't bother me that a girl would like ecchi. In fact, I might find it refreshing from the usual, "ewww, that's so gross. You can see her...ewww!" ^^ .

it would be different

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

ssraid

ssraid

~shinigami~

I not really care if girls like ecchi of not, but I did put "That's so awesome! I'm totally like that!" I only picked that because then we could share pictures. lol

The one who dies with the most anime wins. Signature Image
Member of ecchi-club ::kittycats =(^_^)= ::
make-a-friend :: mt-singles-club::
sleep-whats-that :: pyromaniacs-of-mt
Yuri-lovers

Lend your support and help save a dying Anime Board.

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

i dont care if they like it or not..But if they like it then its very very sexy! :D

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Girls who like ecchi kick ass, because I'm a Girl and I like ecchi and I kick ass so there.

i could really care less myself, but what gets me is other girls are like ewww gross all the time and they don't even give it a chance. Kind of like boys with Yaoi.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

in my opnion every person should do what they want to do and what they like to do ^^ ... but its "sexy" if girls like thos thinks, i think xD

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Ecchi girls rocks! :D

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

It makes no difference to me, its their choice in the end.

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Well for me is the same, I really don't care its their decision...everybody have right to choice their life actions. :D :D :D

P.S:sorry 4 my english.... ^_^'

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Quote by VampireMelindaGirls who like ecchi kick ass, because I'm a Girl and I like ecchi and
I kick ass so there.

Yeah!!!! I'm a girl, and I love ecchi. I also think girls are hot so I'm kind of at an advantage so... yeah. But they do kick ass!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Same as most people here ^_^'... I'm a girl myself... and I don't mind ecchi xd;... same way I don't mind yaoi (ok, I love yaoi XD, but that's a different matter), yuri and even hentai X3...it's the person's decision if he likes something or not :]... and agree with Aa-chan that it's refreshing to be able to talk about it with girls too ;)...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Quote by SigourneySame as most people here ^_^'... I'm a girl myself... and I don't mind ecchi xd;... same way I don't mind yaoi (ok, I love yaoi XD, but that's a different matter), yuri and even hentai X3...it's the person's decision if he likes something or not :]... and agree with Aa-chan that it's refreshing to be able to talk about it with girls too ;)...

I'm a girl too and I agree with every word you wrote.
Ecchi, hentai is nice. :D

art is beautiful so we should be willing to accept it, even if its not what we like.

*goes back to looking at eechi walls, and ALL walls*

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

its up to them of course but i do still find it a little strange.

Signature Image

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

It's obvious what I voted: Mmmmmmmm...sexy!

Quote by VampireMelindaGirls who like ecchi kick ass, because I'm a Girl and I like ecchi and
I kick ass so there. i could really care less myself, but what gets me
is other girls are like ewww gross all the time and they don't even
give it a chance. Kind of like boys with Yaoi.

Kakkoii! :) :) :) Personally, I don't like yaoi so much(I'm a boy, you see), but I don't mind when other persons watch them. However, I would like to read a famous, good yaoi manga like Gravitation.

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

ºI voted sexy, kjejejeje, but acctually, I think its their chouse, I mean, why do some people think that we're the only who watch these?!?!

hmmmmm i dont really have a problem with it, and in my opinion, i dont think it is gross, ive seen it and i like it, and it's hmmmm sexy :)

Signature Image

i don't even know what that show even is. i just wanted to vote for it.

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Just like I voted, "I don't really care. It's their choice." There is some ecchi that people admire simply for the artist or the artwork itself. There are alot of people who have much talent but are using it for the wrong reason. I, personally, don't care for ecchi. Ecchi has such a wide meaning now...some people consider certain things ecchi that others don't. There's some ecchi that I don't mind and others that I like that some may consider ecchi but I don't. A mild panty shot or something; I don't mind, but at the same time, I don't prefer. A good example of ecchi that I like. I'm not gonna bother with an example of ecchi I hate... ~_~

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well i dont really care but sometimes i think is sexy ....n_n
im a man and my girlfriend like ecchi .... i have no problem with that... i think some how its sexy and cute....

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well i dont really care but sometimes i think is sexy ....n_n
im a man and my girlfriend like ecchi .... i have no problem with that... i think some how its sexy and cute....

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

I don't mind at all. People have the right to do [almost] anything they want.

redtiger

I turn into a bunny rabbit at 6!

ecchi girls are really cool

"go in to the darness in your heart."

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.